Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Office of Nuclear Energy, Science & Technology - DOE
- Program management and research & development in the application of nuclear technology in medicine, industry, and science.
One Nuclear Place
- A comprehensive guide to nuclear energy news and information on the internet.
Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- About the U.S. uranium enrichment facility near Paducah, Kentucky.
- Nuclear energy information resource from students in Nuclear Engineering Dept. at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- About the U.S. uranium enrichment facility at Portsmouth, Ohio.
Professional Reactor Operator Society
- NUCPROS mission is to communicate and promote the knowledge and values of the professionals who are nuclear reactor operators.
- Information resource for persons interested in the public safety consequences and radioecological impact of nuclear accidents and industries. Focus is on the dispersion of anthropogenic radionuclides into the biosphere.
Russia - Nuclear complex
- News, information, and analysis about Russian nuclear power plants, nuclear waste, reprocessing, etc., from the Bellona Foundation.
SFEN - News about nuclear energy .
- News and information about French nuclear power, from French Society on Nuclear Energy. Topics include nuclear power plants, safety, and conferences.
Swedish Nuclear Power Inspectorate
- SKI is the Swedish government regulatory body that supervises all nuclear activities in Sweden.
The Canadian Nuclear FAQ
- This is an unofficial and privately-maintained list of Frequently-Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding CANDU reactors and nuclear power generation in Canada.
The Uranium Institute - Uranium and nuclear Energy
- The Core is the public nuclear information and news service of the Uranium Institute on the Internet.
The Virtual Nuclear Tourist
- extensive information and links on nuclear technology, radiation safety, radioactive waste, and related topics.
The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Nuclear Physics
- Information sources for Nuclear Physics research institutes and accelerator facilities.
Todd's Atomic Homepage
- Large well-organized collection of links on nuclear engineering, nuclear power, radioactive waste, and related topics.
TransWare Enterprises Inc.
- Providers of nuclear, mechanical, and software engineering services, specializing in engineering analysis and software development. Primary developers of the EPRI codes CHIRON, CPM-3, and RAMA.
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission: Nuclear Materials
- Detailed information about U.S. licensing process and licensees for possession, use, and transportation of sealed radioactive sources, radioactive devices, and other nuclear materials.
UIC - Uranium & Nuclear Power Information Centre, Australia
- The UIC web site is to assist public understanding of uranium mining and nuclear electricity generation.
- Responsible for the decommissioning of nuclear reactors, and other nuclear liabilities, used for the UK nuclear energy research and development programme.
- United States Enrichment Corporation manages uranium enrichment facilities, including AVLIS advanced technology development, and is Executive Agent for implementing the Russian HEU-to-LEU Agreement.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor