Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Books, conference proceedings, and other technical documents available from the International Nuclear Energy Agency.
Institute for Energy and Environmental Research
- IEER aims to provides activists, policy-makers, journalists, and the public with understandable and accurate scientific and technical information on energy and environmental issues. Focus is on nuclear physics, nuclear energy, and nuclear weapons.
International Nuclear Safety Center
- Small business providing consulting expertise and technical services in nuclear fuel cycle engineering, radioactive waste management, radioactive materials transportation, nuclear safety and licensing, and related fields.
N-BASE Nuclear Information Service
- Provides a database of newspaper references and publishes weekly Briefings on the UK civil nuclear industry, reprocessing and plutonium production at Sellafield and Dounreay, nuclear transports, waste, pollution and other environmental and health issues.
- Nuclear Energy Tomorrow focuses on understanding nuclear energy, interactive learning about nuclear energy.
NucNet - the World's Nuclear News Agency
- A subscription based news service offering up-to-the-minute news about important developments in nuclear power world-wide.
- Personal website with extensive information and links on nuclear energy, how fuel is made from uranium and plutonium, how it is used and how it works, as well as the implications.
Nuclear Energy FAQ @ Stanford
- This page discusses nuclear energy as a part of a more general discussion of why human material progress is sustainable and should be sustained. Energy is just one of the questions considered.
Nuclear Energy Institute
- U.S. nuclear electric industry site provides basic information on nuclear energy and U.S. generating stations, plus NEI positions on nuclear waste and other issues.
Nuclear Engineers forum at Eng-Tips
- Online technical support forum and mutual help system for engineering professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Nuclear Information and Resource Service (NIRS) Web Site
- information and networking for activists concerned about nuclear power, radioactive waste, radiation, and sustainable energy issues. (U.S.)
Nuclear Physics: Past, Present and Future
- Information and links on nuclear physics, nuclear energy, nuclear weapons, other nuclear applications (including diagnostic imaging, radiometric dating), and related issues. Impressive site developed and maintained by high school students.
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Nuclear Society of Slovenia
- Conference and organization information.
- A nuclear power plant community that offers industry marketplaces, exchanges, catalogs, products, and services.
Nuclear Technology and Information on Reactor Safety
- Information about nuclear power plants, radiation, and nuclear waste and its associated effects on the environment, assembled by a supporter of nuclear power.
- A page all about Nuclear Reactors. With two Interactive diagrams
- Internet portal for nuclear workers. It offers Radiation Protection, Health Physics, and Decontamination Job Research. Includes message board, free email, chat rooms, outage schedule, per diem rates, and job search tools.
OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- This Agency contributes to the development of nuclear energy through co-operation among its participating countries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor