Submit a site
Education and Training
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ATC ATM air traffic control systems
- ATC Air Traffic Control develop new systems upgrading existing systems
Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corp.
- The TLS (Transponder Landing System) is an ILS like, ground-based aircraft landing system. The TLS uses the on-board transponder and ILS receiver to supply CAT-1 approach guidance to the pilot.
Air Traffic Control and Management and IT Support from DISC
- Small business specializing in Air Traffic Control (ATC) Services and Information Technology Support: systems, services and consulting expertise in engineering, aviation, and more worldwide.
- Links to live air traffic communications and video.
Airtraffic Management Magazine
- Reporting on CNS/ATM and future global airspace control.
Chicago O'Hare TRACON: air traffic control
- Information on the National Air Traffic Controllers Association of the Chicago TRACON. Local and global air traffic control news, information, and links.
- Development of hardware and software for air traffic control systems.
Eurocontrol Experimental Centre
- The Experimental Centre carries out ATM R&D in order to improve Air Traffic Management in Europe. Areas of interest include: safety, simulations, research.
HowStuffWorks: How Air Traffic Control Works
- Fully illustrated tutorial examines air traffic control in the United States. Follow a flight from departure to arrival, looking at the various controllers involved, what each one does, the equipment they use and how they are trained.
Jacek Personal ATC Site
- Jacek Niewolny air traffic controller - Poznan Poland - tower, approach Flight Simulator, Tracon - files photo gallery
NATCA SCT local
- The National Air Traffic Controllers Association of the Southern California TRACON (SCT or SoCal TRACON).
NATCAnet - Information Service For NATCA Members
- Information service for members of the National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA). BBS, Chat area, Files and E-Mail Service.
Omaha TRACON NATCA
- Omaha TRACON controls the airspace for about 45 to 60 miles around the Omaha Metro area from the surface to 10,000'.
- Pocatello Tower. Pocatello Idaho Air Traffic Control Tower.
Stephen's Air Traffic Control and Aviation Web Site
- Air traffic control and aviation news and happenings from in and around Namibian Africa.
StuckMic, aviation, air traffic control, discussion, chat
- Aviation and air traffic control discussion forum and live chat. For aviation enthusiasts, pilots, air traffic controllers, FAA, NATCA, PATCO, ALPA, FAA, etc.
- Team is a designer and manufacturer of intercommunication systems for commercial and military aircraft
- Supporting the ATC/MET community with ATIS/VOLMET plus datalink applications for departure clearance and pre-departure clearance.
The Air Traffic Control Network
- Initiated to help promote and further develop Air Traffic Control knowledge exchange by providing a global meetingplace, information source and communication system.
The MITRE Corporation
- A public interest company, in partnership with the government. MITRE combines systems engineering and information technology to develop innovative solutions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor