Air Traffic Control
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic
- Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic ensures flow of information necessary for safety, regularity and efficiency of international and national air traf
Air Traffic Specialist Association of Canada
- Flight Service Specialist. Providing aviation safety services across Canada.
Air Traffic and Navigation Services Company Limited
- ATNS is responsible for the efficient running of South Africa's Air Traffic Control Systems, the maintenance of which includes the deployment of ATNS Air Traffic Controllers and Avionician technical staff.
- Aims to provide a safe, efficient, and effective air traffic system.
Association Professionnelle de la Circulation Aérienne
- The Air traffic trade association of France.
Associazione Nazionale Assistenti Controllori della Navigazione Aerea
- ANACNA promotes, in collaboration with the Italian civil and military authorities, the efficiency and the emergency of the air navigation.
Austin Air Traffic Control
- A NATCA web-site created by Air Traffic Controllers who work at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport for the local aviation community.
- AUSTRO CONTROL ensures throughout Austria the flow of information necessary for the safety, regularity and efficiency of national and international air navigation.
Bulgarian Air Traffic Controllers' Association
- Bulgarian Air Traffic Controllers' Association.
Cyberhome of Indian Air Traffic Controllers
- Official web site of the Air Traffic Controllers' Guild (India)- the association of Indian Controllers. An attempt to present the aviation scene in India as perceived by the Indian ATCs.
DFS Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH
- DFS is resposible for air traffic control and radio navigation facilities in Germany.
Ente Nazionale di Assistenza al Volo
- International character for the managed air traffic services in Italy.
EuroControl Guild of Air Traffic Services
- Promotes the safety, efficiency and regularity of international air navigationand to protect and safeguard the individual and general interests of its members.
European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation
- EUROCONTROL, established in 1960 by six founding Member States, today has 27 Member States, organized for air safety.
Finnish Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Finnish Air Traffic Controllers Association represents 95% of the Air Traffic Controllers in Finland (total 261 members.
Greek Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Represents controllers on a variety of professional issues and, at the same time, as a union aiming to upgrade and improve working conditions and industrial relations for its members.
IFATCA (International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers)
- The non-political and non-industrial world professional organization representing approximately 40,000 air traffic controllers in more than 100 countries.
Midwest Air Traffic Control Service, Inc
- A full service air traffic control organization. Dedicated to providing air traffic control, weather reporting and related technical support services.
National Air Traffic Services Ltd
- A World Leader in Air Traffic Management, NATS provides safety by ensuring aircraft flying in UK airspace, and over the eastern North Atlantic, are safely separated.
- Provides navigation services like air traffic control, weather information and many other services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor