Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Stanton Scattering Lab Homepage
- Sound as a tool to study the ocean environment. How zooplankton scatter sound and models to predict plankton populations in the wild.
- group of dedicated scientists concerned with adapting techniques from physics, mathematics and electromagnetics , acoustics and computer simulation to the imaging problem in medicine, geophysics, structural imaging (SI), site characterization and environmental remediative imaging (ERI).
Texas A&M University Wave Propagation and Damping Laboratory
- The Wave Propagation and Damping Laboratory, advised by Dr. Vikram Kinra, exists to pursue the study of wave propagation behavior, schemes for non-destructive evaluation of materials and structures, and the measurement and development of damping mechanisms. The advisor and graduate students have been working together to devise and perform experiments toward this end, resulting in a number of publications in subjects ranging from acoustics to thermodynamics.
The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
The Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering
- University of Strathclyde, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
The George W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Acoustics and Dynamics
The National Center for Physical Acoustics (USA)
- (University of Mississippi at Oxford Campus), is one of the nations premiere acoustics research institutions. In the Ultrasonics Research Group, we use mechanical (acoustical) waves at frequencies between 20 kilohertz and 100 Megahertz to study the underlying properties of physical systems. A variety of ultrasonic techniques are applied to the study of both liquids and solids (both crystalline and amorphous). Our research efforts are concerned with both fundamental and applied physics.
The Ultrasonic Group
- Institute of Materials Physics, University of Vienna
Ueha & Nakamura Lab (Japan)
Ultrasonic Lab at Stony Brook
- Research on the elastic properties of the mantle minerals
Ultrasonic Standards Group
- of the Automated Production Technology Division at the Manufacturing Engineering Laboratory of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
Ultrasonic Techniques at IMI
- Industrial Materials Institute National Research Council (Canada)
Ultrasonic Technology Department
- ITR (Poland, Warsaw) - power ultrasonic
Ultrasonic imaging by :maurits van der Heiden, Delft University of Technology, The Nehterlands
- Home page of Maurits van der Heiden : High Resolution Ultrasonic Imaging
Ultrasonic measuring techniques
- Physikalisch Technische Bundesanstalt (Germany)
Ultrasonics Research Laboratory - (University College Cork, Ireland)
Ultrasound Critical-angle Reflectometry
- Fundamental principles (The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas).
Ultrasound Laboratory at Drexel University
- Home page of GE CRD's ultrasound program.
Ultrasound Research Laboratory, University of Pittsburgh
- The Epidemiology Ultrasound Research Laboratory (URL) is a shared resource that provides non-invasive vascular testing of research quality for studies ongoing in the Department of Epidemiology. The URL is part of the support structure for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Cardiovascular Institute of Preventative Heart Care Center, at the UPMC University Center in Oakland.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor