Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Fraunhofer Technology Center Hialeah (USA)
- Acoustic, Ultrasound
Home Page of Edouard G. Nesvijski (BR)
- A professional in civil engineering and acoustics with extensive experience of theoretical and practical work in the field of testing of materials and structures, nondestructive analysis and evaluation by ultrasonic and acoustic emission methods, research and development leading to creation of new and improvement of existing methods and devices for characterization of structural materials and prediction of their in-service behavior.
- Department of Ultrasonics of Polish Academy of Science (Warsaw)
Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine,
- Research in the Dynamics Section is concerned with a wide spectrum of phenomena which involve the dynamic behaviour of structures. At one end of this spectrum are the problems which threaten the integrity of critical structures such as aircraft and aero engines, while at the other end there are problems of the environmental pollution of noise.
Industrial Materials Institute
- National Research Council Canada
Institute for Aerospace Research (Ottawa, Canada)
- The non-destructive evaluation (NDE) group at the Institute for Aerospace Research (IAR) provides inspection services utilizing state-of-the-art facilities through cooperative, contract, and recovery-based research and development projects.
Institute of Cancer Research and Royal Marsden NHS Trust (UK)
- Ultrasound and Optics
Institute of Sound and Vibration Research
Instituto de Acústica (Spain)
- Departament of Signals, Systems and Ultrasonic Technologies
Iowa State University
- Iowa State University's Center for Nondestructive Evaluation web page. Has extensive information about ultrasonics, EMATs, and current interests at ISU.
JPL's Nondestructive Evaluation and Advanced Actuators (NDEAA) Lab
- The NDE and Advanced Actuators (NDEAA) was established in May 1991 by Dr. Yoseph Bar-Cohen , who is the Group Leader. The lab staff is Dr. Xiaoqi Bao, Dr. Zensheu Chang, Dr. Sean Leary, Dr. Virginia Olazábal, Dr. José-María Sansiñena, and Dr. Stewart Sherrit. The NDEAA lab is involved with innovation and technology transfer to space, medical and other fields.
Labor für Elektronenmikroskopie und Sonographie
- Technische Fachhochschule Berlin (Germany)
Laboratoire UltraSons, Signaux et Instrumentation
- Universite de Tours
Laboratoire de Mecanique et d'Acoustique du CNRS
- Marseille, France
Laboratory For Ultrasonics
- research group based within the Department of Physics at Washington University in Saint Louis.
Laboratory of Seismics and Acoustics
- Delft University of Technology
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Ultrasonic Inspection/Acoustic Microscopy
Lithuania Ultrasound Research Center
- ultrasonic measurement methods and equipment.
Marine Acoustics Laboratory (Gdansk, PL)
Martingale Research (USA)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor