Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Banner Ad Location Effectiveness Study
- Graduate students at the University of Michigan School of Business Administration published this study that raises important issues about banner ad placement.
Catalyst - Computers in Psychology (Cyberpsychology)
- Resources by Richard Davis, including cyberpsychology, internet addiction, online psychotherapy, technology in education, and human-computer interaction.
CyberPsychology at Nottingham Trent University
- Several articles on identity and web pages.
Impression Formation in Cyberspace
- Online expectations and offline experiences in text-based virtual communities.
Internet Philosophy and Psychology
- Alan Sondheim's collection of essays about cyberspace. The essays are a meditation on the philosophy, psychology, political economy, and psychoanalytics of Internet (computer) communication.
Internet Self-Efficacy and the Psychology of the Digital Divide
- Scientific analysis of how we think of ourselves online.
- Search for Internet psychology in over 40 different categories.
- Challenges and technical difficulties inherent in the formation of therapeutic relationships online.
- Consultation service by Walter Logeman, a psychotherapist in New Zealand.
Psychological Applications on the Internet
- Azy Barak, PhD, discusses how the Internet is used in psychology.
Psychology and the Internet
- Book review.
Stanford Institute for the Quantitative Study of Society
- Study on the social consequences of the Internet.
The Basic Psychological Features of E-Mail Communication
- Article discussing the psychology of how people communicated via e-mail.
The Journal of Online Behavior
- Dedicated to the emperical study of human behavior online.
The Psychology of Cyberspace
- John Suler's exploration and research into the psychological dimensions of environments created by computers and online networks.
The Psychology of Virtual Communities
- Research articles and essays about virtual therapy, online self-help groups and the psychology of Cyberspace.
Two by Two in Cyberspace
- Getting together and connecting online.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor