Submit a site
Companies and Consultants
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- This collection of resources, aimed at website developers focused on allowing adaptive use of the same content.
- Human interface evangelism and practical design advice from Bruce Tognazzini, with reader responses.
- San Francisco chapter of ACM's SIGCHI
Build It. by Morten Fjeld
- A planning tool based on real objects and computer vision technology, with a capacity for complex planning and composition tasks.
Business Driven Improvement of User Centered Design
- KESSU Project is a co-operative Tekes-project between Department of Information Processing Science in University of Oulu and Helsinki University of Technology.
- The Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon, a chapter of SIGCHI, the ACM Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction.
- Links to resources that cover technology, forums, organizations, books related to CMC studies and the Computer-Mediated Communication magazine.
- An independent competence center in the field of Usability Engineering and User Interface Design which is established at the Department of Applied Computer Science and Information Systems (University of Vienna).
- A pattern language for designing user interfaces and other artifacts.
- A site about virtual Companions created using a set of intelligent agents which provide support by knowing the individual users.
- This site is devoted to what stinks about computer products (hardware, software, web site); to the problems I've experienced in using them.
Computer Vision Syndrome - All About Vision
- Information about CVS including causes and remedies.
Corporate Solutions Consulting (UK) Ltd
- Provides human factors and ergonomics consultancy
Cyber Behaviour Research Center
- Articles/white papers and resources on Human Computer Interaction from CIO magazine.
- supports the preparation and management of team meetings in different application scenarios: face-to-face meetings as well as meetings with remote participants
Designing the User Interface Booksite
- The official booksite for Ben Shneiderman's popular text on Human Computer Interaction. The site includes supplemental course material for educators and links.
- Champion of human-centered design, author of The Design of Everyday Things and many other books.
EPSS (Electronic Performance Support Systems )
- Information, ideas and articles about designing and developing software that supports day one user performance.
Eliane Alhadeff's Virtual Office
- Research and experiments on the "Office of the Future".
- Mark Hurst and Creative Good create this site covering customer experience, user experience, and bit literacy - helping to make the Internet easier to use.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor