Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Instructor at York University interested in the cultural construction of health.
- Pomona College anthropology instructor whose interests include cultural resource management in New Zealand.
Alverson, Hoyt S.
- Dartmouth College anthropologist whose research interests include sociolinguistics, cognitive anthropology, economic and development anthropology as well as Sub-Saharan Africa.
- University of Minnesota at Mankato directory of anthropology biographies.
Bacigalupo, Ana Mariella
- Professor at the University of Buffalo who researches religion, ritual, gender, in indigenous highland South America
- University of British Columbia anthropologist interested in religion, missionaries and conversion in colonial settings.
- Features a biography, a bibliography, a forum, and articles focusing on Bateson's epistemological work.
Beck, Lois C.
- Professor of sociocultural anthropology at Washington University in St. Louis.
Beeman, William O.
- Brown University anthropologist. Includes links to online papers and publications on linguistic anthropology, performance, culture and identity.
Benfer, Robert A.
- Professor of Anthropology at the University of Missouri, Columbia whose main research focus has been on the bioarchaeology of the central coast and western flanks of the Andes.
Berman, Carol M.
- Anthropologist at the University of Buffalo who researches primate social development.
Bernard, H. Russell
- Cultural anthropologist at the University of Florida. Includes curriculum vitae, class materials, and a list of his academic papers available online.
- Instructor at York University who teaches cultural anthropology.
- University of British Columbia professor whose research focuses on hierarchies of power, visual anthropology, and feminist anthropology
- Professor of anthropology at UCLA whose research interests focuses on mathematical models of human behavior.
- An anthropologists at the University of Geogria whose primary research focus is on the ecology of childrens behavior.
Brown, Margaret L.
- Anthropologist at Washington University in St. Louis whose research interests are on examining the connection between social norms and the development of beliefs about the social world.
- Anthropology professor at the University of Utah who studies sex differences and reproductive strategies, hormones and behavior, spatial organization and exchange.
- Biographical overview of the University of California, Berkeley Emeritus Professor that details her contributions to the field of Cultural Anthropology.
- University of California, Santa Barbara anthropologist and Arab-Islamic specialist. Site contains links to published and unpublished reports on the anthropology of North Africa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor