Submit a site
Quantum Field Theory
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Bubbles and Other Confined Spaces...
- In confined spaces, cavity QED induces the prompt emission of multi-IR photons that combine to VUV levels and produce electrons by the photoelectric effect.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
100th Anniversary Of Quantum Theory
- A scientific article about a new approach in quantum theory.
Absolute Authority on Quantum Theory
- A comprehensive collection of content, community, and tools available on the subject of Quantum Theory.
An introduction to Quantized Lie Groups and Algebras
- We give a selfcontained introduction to the theory of quantum groups according to Drinfeld highlighting the formal aspects as well as the applications to the Yang-Baxter equation and representation theory. Introductions to Hopf algebras, Poisson structures and deformation quantization are also provided.
De Broglie Bohm Quantum Mechanics
- This Web site is devoted to the de Broglie-Bohm approach to quantum mechanics. Here you can find introductory material, papers to download and some links to other related sites
Derivation of Fermi-Dirac statistics
Eurotechnology Japan Device Simulations
- Simulation and visualization technologies for quantum devices including online animations.
Fermions and Bosons
- A set of notes on fermions and bosons, including a review of angular momentum in quantum mechanics.
Interacting Boson Model, A Free Publication
- An Introduction to the Interacting Boson Model of the Atomic Nucleus, by Walter Pfeifer. Electronic publication/book. 35 line figures, 181 pages. 1998. Currently this can be downloaded as a pdf file for free.
Intro to Quantum Mechanics
- This page is intended to give an ordinary person a brief overview of the importance and wonder of quantum mechanics.
LANL Quantum Cryptography Experiment
- An experiment at Los Alamos focusing on the mechanics of quantum key distribution.
Measurement in quantum mechanics FAQ
- An overview of Parity in quantum mechanics and of the ways to break quantum mechanical symmetry.
Physics Bookshelf - Quantum Mechanics
- A collection of articles explaining basic concepts in quantum mechanics.
- Article which teaches the basics of quantum mechanics with help of digital videos showing the time evolution of wave packets in various potentials, with interference, tunneling.
- An essay on the effects Chaos theory would have on traditional quantum mechanics.
Quantum Cryptography in Norway
- Application-oriented research at NTNU, Trondheim and Telenor, Oslo
Quantum Information Dynamics
- An overview of work done at Caltech on quantum information dynamics - the study of quantum Information Theory and its application to processes involving the interaction of qubits: the quantum carriers of information
- A collection of quantum mechanic's related sites, with a few metaphysical sites as well.
Quantum Mechanics, Chaos and Bohm's Theory
- A lengthy paper / ebook outlining the quantum mechanical equivalent of the classical chaotic kicked rotor using Bohm's Theory.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor