Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Acronyms of High Energy Physics
- Organized list at Fermilab.
American Physical Society
- Division of Particles and Fields.
- Index from WWW Virtual Library at Stanford.
- High energy physics databases at Durham University (UK): reactions (cross-sections, structure functions), experiments, email addresses.
High Energy Physics Information Center (HEPIC)
- Comprehensive lists of HEP information: events (conferences, workshops), employment opportunities, experiments, labs, phone numbers, references.
- Press announcement from KTeV experiment at Fermilab: confirmation of direct CP violation.
Muon Collider Feasibility Study
- At Fermilab.
NALTA (North American Large area Time Coincidence Arrays) Collaboration
- Educational/research experiments in North America studying cosmic rays with arrays of sparse detectors.
Neutrino Factory and Muon Collider
- At Brookhaven.
Particle Data Group
- An international collaboration that reviews particle physics and related areas of astrophysics, and compiles/analyzes data on particle properties.
Particle Physics in the UK
- Directories, industry involvement, education.
Physics Picture of the Week
- Each week a classic image from the world of particle physics featuring discoveries, people or experiments is presented.
SLAC Online Particle Physics Information
- Organized collection of links to high energy physics resources: reference, experiments, conferences, directories, publications, education, software.
- Databases and documents at SLAC. Mail and telephone directory of HEP people worldwide, conferences, institutions, experiments, preprints, books.
The Data Analysis BriefBook
- A condensed handbook covering subjects in statistics, computing, analysis and related fields. Intended as introduction and reference for data analysis, scientists and engineers.
The Particle Detector BriefBook
- A condensed handbook covering subjects around particle detectors, the underlying physics and the analysis of their data. Intended as introduction for newcomers and reference for physicists working in the field.
- Directory and survey of U.S. particle physicists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor