Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Postdoctoral Researcher in University of the Negev, Department of Chemistry. Developing quantum-mechanical perturbation theory for atomic and molecular problems. Documents, publications, pictures.
- This is a home page of Alexey Yamilov, a member of Condensed Matter Theory group in Queens College (CUNY). Our interst include general questions of localization, localization of light, polariton optics of disordered crystals and quantum heterostructures, local polaritons in crystals with impurities.
Antonio Jorge Silvestre
- personal homepage about research and teaching activity
Arnab Majumdar's Physics Page.
- Information about sandpile dynamics as well as computer simulations. Links to scholarly papers written by Arnab Mamjumdar which will be of interest to others doing granular dynamics research.
Atomcool Home Page
- You have reached the research group of Dr. Randall G. Hulet in the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Rice University.
Avshalom C. Elitzur's Home Page
- My publications span over quantum mechanics, relativity, thermodynamics, evolutionary theory, philosophy of mind and psychoanalysis.
Barbara De Lotto Home Page
- Provides useful information about my scientific and teaching activity at the Department of Physics of the University of Udine, Italy
- (Univ of Wisconsin)
- Mechanical engineer in Institute of Optoelectronics, Bucharest, Romania.
Consultant Dr Karl Ernst Ambrosch, Purgstall/Graz, Austria
- Concepts and project management for research & development (R&D). Feasibility and implementation of new technologies, materials and processes. Evaluation of semiconductor equipment (SEMI-standards). Documentation according to EC/EU directives & CE-marking.
Dario Mitnik - atomic physics
- Dr. Dario Mitnik home page. atomic physics research. electron impact ionization, excitation and recombination. Parallelization of the R-matrix codes. Distorted Waves method. Time dependent method.
- Particle physicist doing a PhD in CMS collaboration at CERN.
- Post-grad studying NMR on He3-He4 mixtures at Nottingham University.
Davison E. Soper
- University of Oregon
Department of Astronomy, Boston University
- Space Physics and Aeronomy faculty at BU.
Dr Paul Kinsler
- Research and professional interests, past and present.
Dr. Richard Willingale - Home Page
- The home page of Dr. Richard Willingale, Lecturer in Physics and Senior Undergraduate Admissions Tutor. The site contains course notes, reference manuals and various other topics associated with the author.
Dr. Wm. J. Veigele
- This is a resume and list of publications of Dr. Veigele.
- Physics and mathematics links, lecture notes, research, Turkey links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor