Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Math Page
- Arithmetic and trigonometry courses taught at Borough of Manhattan Community College, The City University of New York.
The Mathematics Museum at Giessen (Germany)
- A collection of mathematical resources and links
The Mathematics of Cartography
- Learning math through maps
The National Curriculum for England - Mathematics
- Resources for teaching and learning all required math courses.
The Precalculus Algebra TI-83 Tutorial
- An online, interactive tutorial for using a TI-83 or TI-83 Plus calculator to solve problems typically encountered in a college algebra or precalculus algebra course.
The STIMULUS Project
- STIMULUS - peer assisted learning (PAL) through visits to schools. University students visit schools to share with school students their enthusiasm for science, engineering, computers, mathematics or medical sciences and, guided by experienced teachers, to assist the pupils in their school work.
The Student Support Centre (UK) Ltd
- Home based learning materials to supplement classroom work using Maths and English videos for ages 5-18. With over 40,000 students the results speak for themselves.
The Wizard of Odds
- Learn the odds of all the major casino games and the best way to play. Understand how probability and statistics apply to gambling games.
- Maths teaching ideas and resources for teachers, parents and children.
Topics in High School Mathematics
- Several topics in high school mathematics presented so as to engage interest of students. Includes description of slide rule to find missing side of right triangle and method of calculating times for Earth to rotate and for the moon to revolve around Earth.
- Full text, free
Web-Based Math Resources for the College Student
- There is a large and rapidly growing body of material on the web that may be of use to the mathematics student. Here are the authors' choices for best of those sites.
- Dedicated to the discussion of mathematics instruction in the kindergarten through 12th grade classrooms. Includes charter, FAQ-O-Matic and other information about the newsgroup.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor