Submit a site
Immune Deficiency Disorders
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cliniweb International - Immunologic Diseases
- Information that would be used by health care profession students and practitioners.
- Developed to study leukocyte interactions with endothelial cell monolayers and smooth muscle cell layers simultaneously and under shear stress.
Humanization bY Design
- Resources describing the process of creating humanized antibodies, their uses and their history.
Immune System - An Overview
- Brief introduction to the organs, cells and processes of the immune system.
- A forum / discussion based site which features new methods in immune monitoring and topics on intensive care medicine relating to immunology and immune monitoring.
- Nicely organized background on immunology and description of the immune system.
- Directory including listings of jobs, on-line journals, graduate programs, fellowships, and grants, and gene databases.
Immunology On Headlines
- News updated daily about immunology and the immune system. Also articles on antibody, immunochemicals, Breast Cancer and monoclonal antibodies.
Immunology Web Links
- Useful URLs for Immunologists.
Inflammation: The Leukocyte Adhesion Cascade
- Excellent review with great diagrams - from the Univ. of Virginia.
Lymphocyte Recirculation and Homing in Immunity
- description of how leukocytes recirculate and emigrate into lymphatic tissue for effective immune responses. Many nice images of the cells and tissues of the immune system.
- A large collection of web links to immunological resources with clinical relevance.
- Suppliers of research products to scientists involved in immunological, heamatological or cell biological sciences.
Microbiology, Immunology and Virology Websites
- Comprehensive list of sites around the world.
Poison Ivy: an Exaggerated Immune Response to Nothing Much
- Brief technical article on allergic reactions to poison ivy, including physiology, treatment options and links to related information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor