Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Hay Fever - Rhinitis
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Test for Allergy
- Test for allergy is designed to help you identify if your baby has a milk allergy and provide the knowledge to help relieve your baby's discomfort.
Toxic Mold Inspection, Testing, & Removal
- Indepth information about the adverse effects of mold spores and colonies on human health; mold species; and how to inspect, test, remediate, and prevent mold infestation and problems.
Allergy Relief: Nasacort AQ
- Medication for seasonal and year-round allergy symptom relief. From Aventis.
New Miracle Product
- Immune 26 restores missing components in your immune system. What it does is in the name: it restores what's missing to help rebuild your immune system.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Focus on Allergies and Asthma
- Provides the latest information and therapy options for these disorders.
- A starting place for information on allergies, intolerance and sensitivities.
- Information about drug free allergen relief and protection from germs, colds, flues, allergens, environmental toxins and upper respiratory infections. Products for sale as well.
- Allergy relief information containing up-to-date pollen forecasts, tips for outdoor lovers, informative articles, occasional contests and a page to help locate an specialist.
Allergies and Kids
- Resources, tips, headline news, and personal stories dealing with the daily challenges of parenting children with food and environmental allergies.
- In-depth look at this disorder including general information, environmental problems, food, medical problems, medicines, testing, allergy shots and frequently asked questions.
Allergy Learning Lab
- An information-rich facility devoted to people who have allergies or the symptoms of allergies.
- A portal designed with the allergy community in mind. Numerous links to information.
- An allergy nurse answers questions and provides patient-education material from a nursing perspective, and offers a discussion group for allied health or technicians in this field.
- Offers information for patients and professionals.
- Interactive survey to capture the experiences of people with allergies and take their voice to health care leaders.
- A large variety of resources for allergy sufferers with pollen count maps, photos of mold spores and tree pollens, frequently asked questions, and directories of specialists.
Altruis Biomedical Network
- Consumer health care web site for general information on allergy drugs and therapies, anti-inflammatory, NSAIDs and corticosteroids.
American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Offers a locator and phone number for telephone referrals for those looking for an allergist.
- A brief article from the Daily Apple along with some tips.
- The Allergy Guide offers up-to-date information and useful advice. Information about this disorder as well as what it means to be a sufferer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor