Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Blind Atheist: The Unscientific Root of Atheism
- The Blind Atheist is a book for the open minded skeptic. Here you will find ordering information and excerpts from the book. The book explores the origin of life and exposes the falacy abiogenesis.
Evolution and the Ice Canopy
- Theory of evolution not supported by all scientists, has not been supported in laboratory. Intelligent design. Gaps ought to be millions of specimens. Noah' dome is like Europa's.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Delicate Balance
- An article by Russell F. Doolittle which discusses the evolution of vertebrate blood coagulation in the context of irreducible complexity.
A post-darwinian probabilistic model
- A probabilistic model of biological evolution with a new interpretation of Darwinian natural selection and 3 examples: 1) 5 mass extinctions (including causes of the dinosaur extinction at the KT limit) 2) hominization 3) the PO2PAL increase.
Behavioral Ecology of Spiders
- This site covers the research of Dr. Jutta M. Schneider into the behavioral ecology of spiders belonging to the genera Nephila, Stegodyphus and Argiope. Areas of her research which are covered include sexual conflict, mating systems, cannibalism, sociality, brood-care, sperm competition and sexual selection. The reproductive advantages of various behaviors are explored within an evolutionary context.
Change Through Time
- Evolution is one of the most important theories in the history of science. This educational site provides an interactive environment in which to explore this subject. It includes pictures, games, quizzes, a Q&A section and links.
Essays on Evolution
- Essays on dinosaur origin and extinction, bird origin and flight, and human origin.
European Society for Evolutionary Biology
- The Society aims promotes evolutionary research in a wide sense. It publishes the Journal of Evolutionary Biology, and organizes a conference every other year.
- Page with links and background to evolution debate, plus outline of a new model for large scale changes.
- Information about biological evolution in a Q&A format. Explains why creation science is not science. Includes photographs and many links.
- A tool for academic research in evolutionary biology and its associated controversies.
- Evolution and information review (author Yves Decadt) : physical, bio-chemical and biological evolution ; semiotics and biological information as DNA, a gene and meme in genetic evolution ; evolution vs creation ; symmetry , replication , reflection and hierarchy ; order from chaos and emergent complexity, attractors in thermodynamic evolution.
Evolution of evolvability
- This paper shows how evolution tunes the content and frequency of genetic variation to enhance its evolvability, organising genetic systems into hierarchies. Genetic evolution is neither random nor blind.
- Web version of a book written by John Stewart about the direction of evolution and the future of humanity.
Evolutionary Theory Outreach Group
- Discussion group on evolution dedicated to promoting the biological sciences and evolutionary theory.
Graham, John - Berry College
- Current research includes the theory and practical application of developmental stability in evolutionary biology and ecotoxicology.
Hans-Cees Speel's Homepage
- The Evolution and Philosophy section discusses evolution in biology, philosophy, artificial intelligence, and memetics.
Introduction to Phylogeny
- Univ. California Museum of Paleontology virtual exhibit explores the relationship of phylogeny and evolution.
Life Sciences Site
- Wide-ranging life science topics, covering evolution, animal behavior, exobiology, artificial intelligence, and other eclectic links.
National Center for Science Education
- Resource for teaching evolution.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor