Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Laboratory for Environmental Biotechnology
- At Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (Switzerland).
Ohio Plant Biotechnology Consortium
- Composed of over seventy scientists representing ten universities, the Ohio Plant Biotechnology Consortium stimulates and facilitates effective, financially relevant research efforts among Ohio universities and other interested parties.
San Diego Biotechnology Discussion Group (SDBDG)
- A non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of the San Diego biomedical industry and facilitating quality networking within the industry.
Sheldon Biotechnology Centre
- The Sheldon Biotechnology Centre was established in 1990 to provide core services for the analysis of proteins and DNA for researchers at McGill University.
The BIO-WISE Programme
- BIO-WISE works in partnership with UK businesses, business associations and the biotechnology industry to show how biotechnology can improve a company's competitive position. It is funded by the UK Department of Trade and Industry.
The Institute of Applied Biochemistry
- About the JSC BIOCHIMMASH the former Institute of Applied Biochemistry in Russian biotechnology and its R&D in the field of medical biotechnology, biotechnology for agriculture, space and ecological biotechnology, biotechnological equipment.
The New Jersey Center for Biomaterials: Tissue Engineering and Drug Delivery
- An academic-based developer of innovative biomaterials, working to improve patient care and public health through development and commercialization of future generations of biomaterials.
UK BioIndustry Association
- Organization of UK biotechnology companies to promote the creation of wealth, employment, and an expanding skills base.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor