Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Biotechnology Center
- The home page of the Italian Advanced Biotechnology Center in Genoa, IT.
Agriculture and Environment Biotechnology Commission
- AEBC has a remit to advise the UK government on biotechnology issues and developments which impact on agriculture and the environment including social and ethical implications.
All India Biotech Association (AIBA)
- A non-profit society to provide common Apex forum at the national level to represent the interests of all those engaged in various aspects of Biotechnology.
Argonne National Laboratory Biotechnology Research
- Conducts research in the areas of bioinformatics, structural and functional genomics, protein engineering, biochips, proteomics, bio-based chemicals, structural biology, and environmental technologies.
Bioprocessing Research and Development Facility
Bioprocessing Technology Centre
- Contains information on the centreís research activities in the biotechnological field and its incubator unit .
Biotechnology Group - Scottish Enterprise
- Everything neeedful to prosper in the biotechnology industry in Scotland, contacts discussion forums, company profiles market information, events, news and links.
Biotechnology Information and Communication Switzerland
- Priority Program Biotechnology of the Swiss National Science Foundation. News. Online publications. Legislation.
Biotechnology at Iowa State University
- Research, educational, industrial and bioethics resources.
Biotechnology at UCS
- UCS works to promote agricultural practices that minimize pesticide, fertilizer, and energy use, as well as researching and evaluating the risks and benefits of biotechnology in agriculture.
Biotechnology in the Netherlands
- Provides complete information about the companies and institutes active in the field of life sciences in The Netherlands.
Canadian Biotechnology Advisory Committee
- CBAC was created to provide independent advice on a broad range of ethical, social, regulatory, economic, environmental and health issues related to the development and application of biotechnology.
Centre for Animal Biotechnology
- Description of research conducted and reagents developed at the Centre for Animal Biotechnology, University of Melbourne, Australia
- The European association for bioindustries aims to be a promoting force for biotechnology and to present its proposals to industry, politicians, regulators, NGOs, and the public at large.
- Finnish Bioindustries : Association of Biotechnology Industry in Finland. It has 60 members from chemical, food, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, forest and plant protection industries.
- Developing the French Biotechnology industry; provides contact between researchers and entrepreneurs, disseminates info, organises working groups.
Hong Kong Institute of Biotechnology (HKIB)
- A non-profit making but self-financing downstream development centre for biotechnology products.
Institute for Biotechnology Information
- Provider of strategic business information to the biotechnology, life sciences, and pharmaceutical industries.
Institute of Biotechnology Zurich: Sauergroup
- Research of the Sauergroup at the Institute of Biotechnology Zurich: Central carbon and energy metabolism of bacteria and yeast.
Institute of Biotechnology and Drug Research
- Research and development of IBWF focuses on the following topics: New fungal metabolites for agricultural and pharmaceutical uses. Isolation and characterization of fungi. Isolation and characterization of metabolites and enzymes from fermentations. Screening for new bioactive compounds of natural or synthetic origin. Development of test systems including reporter gene assays in e. g. human cell lines. Tests for antibacterial, antifungal, phytotoxic, nematicidal, insecticidal and cytostatic activities. Enzymatic and cellular test systems. Mode of action studies. New fungal enzymes. Biotransformations and bioremediation with fungi. Biosyntheses of fungal metabolites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor