Submit a site
NMR Educational Facilities
NMR Link Lists
High Pressure NMR
NMR User's Guides and Workbooks
NMR and MRI references
Newsletters and News Groups
Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance
MRI - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Magnet and RF Safety
Tables of Information
Magnets and Shimming
Theory of NMR and MRI
Variable Temperature NMR
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Snap shot of cryogen costs, taken Feb 1999.
Das Internet Lexikon der NMR- Begriffe
- Lexicon of NMR (In german).
Dowsing with Magnetic Resonance
- An abstract from Physical Review.
Home Built Probes
- Some unique and unusual NMR probes.
Menthol and NMR
- An interesting educational experiment using Menthol.
NMR Knowledge Base
- A comprehensive resource for NMR featuring news, articles, books, journals, jobs, conferences, classifieds and software
- Dept. of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin/Milwaukee
- The very best NMR site on the net. This is actually hosted on a DRX NMR system.
NMR meets MUSICIANS
- Auditory presentation of Free Induction Decay (FID) signals generated by NMR spectrometers.
NMR tube washer
- A really nice apparatus for washing nmr tubes, make it yourself, save some money.
New Mexico Resonance
- A nice not-for-profit NMR center. These guys have some great publications.
Profile: Raymond V. Damadian
- From Scientific American
- NMR in solid state physics and mesoscopic physics at Laboratoire de Physique des Solides of Orsay University (Paris Sud)
Richard R. Ernst
- Autobiography. From the Nobel Prize Museum. Chemistry 1991
- Welcome to SDBS Integrated Spectral Data Base System for Organic Compounds. A very useful site !!
Signal-to-Noise and magnetic susceptibility trade-offs
- A nice article about probe design. Entitiled "Signal-to-noise and magnetic susceptibility trade-offs in solenoidal microcoils for NMR".
Some NMR Acronyms
- Pulse sequences and others.
Spectrum of the Month
- Several interesting spectra. From Indiana U.
The Wired Chemist
- Includes an introduction to chemistry, lecture notes and quizzes for students, data tables, and molecular images.
Web publications of Gunnar Jeschke
- Interesting series of lectures, slide presentations and PDF files on the theory and uses of EPR.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor