Submit a site
Flowers and Foliage
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
TropHort: Biology, Agriculture and Horticulture
- TropHort provides historic and current articles in biology and agriculture. While focusing on the horticulture of fruits and vegetables it contains information on biodiversity and global warming.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian New Crops Project
- Information about "new" crop developments, from the University of Queensland.
Center for Urban Horticulture - University of Washington
- Research, teaching, and public service on the selection, management and role of plants and ecosystems in the urban environment. Maintains the Union Bay Gardens, Washington Park Arboretum, Miller Horticultural Library, the Hyde Horticultural Herbarium, and the Douglas Research Conservatory. College of Forest Resources, University of Washington, Seattle.
- Provides information on the production of tropical crops in Hawaii, including fruits, vegetables, and ornamentals. Topics include cultivars, cultural practices and pest management.
Floral and Nursery Plants Research Unit, U.S. National Arboretum
- Information on research activities at several locations, development of new plant varieties, and development of new technologies for agriculture, the florist and nursery industries, and home gardeners.
Henry Doubleday Research Association
- Europe's largest organic organisation, specialising in organic gardening and food in the UK, and small-scale agriculture in developing countries.
Horticulture Research International Association
- Research for commercial horticultural businesses. UK based body with individual and corporate membership.
- Photographic presentation of hydroponics project at Colorado State University.
Institute of Horticultural Economics
- German research institute based at Hanover University.
- Technical and professional consultancy for olive growing and olive oil, Tuscany, Italy. Site has information on advanced techniques in olive cultivation.
Sydney Postharvest Laboratory
- Serving the fresh fruit and vegetable industry, for matters including evaluation of postharvest technologies, storage and handling software, assistance with commercialization, patents, expert testimony, and cargo loss. Located in Sydney, Australia.
Vijay's Cyber World
- A collection of links on horticulture and agriculture.
Yosef Mizrahi's Homepage.
- Biological and horticultural aspects of wild and rare fruit and nut trees of warm climates. Biology of cacti. Abnormally-ripening-fruit mutants.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor