Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Wine Research Institute
- Provider of research and development services to the Australian wine industry. Resource sections include project summaries, agrochemical information, analytical services and technical conference overview.
Cool Climate Oenology and Viticulture Institute
- The site features information about the Institute, Faculty research activities, academic information, as well as news about the Industry.
Cornell University enology and viticulture
- Evaluations of grape cultivars, grape growing and vinification techniques on wine quality plus basic research in microbial ecology of wine fermentations by Thomas Henick-Kling
Dionysus Australia Fine Victorian Wines
- Site has various pages of information on varieties and vineyards with specialized viticulturer practices.
Disease Tolerant Grape/Trends
- Essay regarding trends in grape breeding in the European Union. Possible disease resistance of some varieties of grapes
Experience about the OiDiag-System
- Scientific results about the use of a model for planning sprays against powdery mildew (Uncinula necator).
Farming and Agriculture Books - agAccess Catalog
- Books on Farming, Agriculture and Horticulture. Free mail order catalog and online ordering. Fertile Ground books for professionals.
Genetic diversity of Plasmopara viticola (downy mildew)
- A scientific study on races of Plasmopara viticola using RAPD/PCR.
Grape Growing Discussion
- An open discussion boardroom for any aspect of grape growing from preplant through to harvest.
- Forums, classifieds, viticulture research information, equipment reviews, and related information for grape growers and vineyard managers.
Journal of Small Fruit and Viticulture
- U.K. list of publications on viticulture and small fruit culture and production.
Lincoln University Viticulture and Oenology
- Home page of the Viticulture and Oenology program at Lincoln University in Canterbury, New Zealand
National Wine & Grape Industry Centre
- Links to the Centre's researchers and other viticulture resarch centers.
Northwest Berry & Grape Information Net
- This Oregon State University site is the one of the most comprehensive information and communications resource for the berry and grape industries of the Pacific Northwest.
Oregon Low Input Viticulture and Enology (LIVE)
- The Oregon Low Input Viticulture and Enology (LIVE, Inc.) program is a sustainable agriculture program providing vineyards and wineries with official recognition for agricultural practices that are modeled after international standards of Integrated Production.
Southwestern Ontario's Viticultural Roundtable
- The informal representative for commercial wine grape growers of southwestern Ontario. Gives information about growers, grape growing and other viticulture topics, including chat and links.
Survival of sporangia from Plasmopara viticola
- After suspending sporangia in water a first release of zoospores from fresh sporangia was observed 30 min, from 3-7 d old sporangia not before 180 min. Sporangia were able to infect leaves for at least 9 d after outbreak
Swiss Federal Research Station
- Fruit-Growing, Viticulture and Horticulture official site in Switzerland.
Texas Winegrapes - A grape growing information resource
- The Texas Winegrapes website is a comprehensive information and communications resource for commercial grape growers.
The American Vineyard Foundation
- Nonprofit supporting research in viticulture and wine making
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor