Papua New Guinea
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A village, an anthropologist, two goats and a meal...
- A snapshot of village life in Hoploi, Papua New Guinea, by Oliver Kortendick.
Amnesty International 1999 Annual Report
- Brief summary of human rights problems in PNG.
- Baha'i Prayers in the Hiri Motu language of Papua New Guinea, including English translations.
Corruption At Divine Word University
- Wholesale corruption including false university status at Divine Word is documented.
Dan Jorgensen's PNG Home Page
- A social anthropology site with extensive links focusing on the Telefolmin people in West Sepik Province.
Geographer on the Kiwai Coast
- A collection of around 100 photographs of village life.
Huli Sociolinguistic Change
- Detailed description of Huli culture in Southern Highlands, including photos and vocabulary.
- A mixture of chat, basic facts, search and links, plus a guest book and message board.
New Ireland: Bilas Peles
- The New Ireland Tourist Bureau site featuring photos, history and geographic details.
Oksapmin Society and World View
- PhD thesis on culture in Oksapmin, West Sepik Province: an aesthetic oneness of opposites.
Papua New Guinea Discussion Forums
- A review of the discussion forums available on the internet for Papua New Guineans.
Ples Kivung Free Speech
- A forum where people can discuss social issues and current events without fear from political suppression.
The Papua New Guinea Woman
- A bi-monthly magazine devoted to PNG's fashion, design and femininity.
The Wuvulu Web Site
- Very detailed information on Wuvulu islands, between Manus and Sepik.
The polymathic obsessions of Thomas H. Slone
- Contains a bibliography of PNG folklore and some folk tales.
- Discussion forum and chat site: in PNG Pidgin, "wantok" means "friend".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor