Submit a site
Australian Capital Territory
Conditions and Diseases
Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeons
Infertility Clinics and Services
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line TherapyŽ and Hypnosis are leading edge technologies for ACCELERATED SUCCESS and CHANGE. Australia.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An interactive disabilities portal based in Australia.
AIM Workplace Safety Services
- A consulting service in Occupational Health and Safety including accident and incident investigation, and compliance with legislation.
Australian Medical Cooperative
- Rehabilitation centre for the treatment of patinets injured at work or in a motor vehicle accident using the latest technology including the DRS system.
Australian Medical Homepages Directory
- News and information resource site for medical practitioners.
- Information on over 750 diseases, treatments and medical tests, written by doctors, specialists and pharmacists. Plus an online health clinic for questions and answers.
- Provides reliable, quality-assured health information.
- Contact information, mission statement, goals and a directory of services.
- Australian community for health professionals with accredited online education, professional development, conferences, group collaborations, and useful information.
Medical Journal of Australia
- Australian medical research and reviews of clinical practice.
National General Practice Youth Suicide Prevention Project
- Education and research. Project activities, publications, and links.
The Babel Tree Project
- A database of web-served translated consumer brochures on disability. The site provides some of these brochures in Acrobat PDF format.
The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Information about the aims and objectives of the society.
The Health Report on ABC Radio National
- Lists dates and summaries of current reports.
Useful Medical Links
- Over 200 international links to online medical information. includes diseases and conditions, support groups and organisations, government contacts and assistance. Also includes latest news on the Australian health industry.
- Visit the VH and work for no pay and no risk. Try out your techniques. The site has useful information for patients, consumers and health professionals.
e Medical Australia
- A broad range of medical information, up to date news, the advice, support, plus chat rooms on key concerns and issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor