Submit a site
Education and Training
Clinics and Services
Conditions and Diseases
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Medical Association - WA Branch.
- Keep up to date with the latest from the AMA - news, projects, public health, position statements, and medical politics.
Busselton Health Studies
- One of the longest running epidemiological research programs in the world. Data, publications and current research projects.
Department of Public Health UWA
- People and activities, educational opportunities, research programs, and consulting services.
Disability Services Commission of Western Australia
- Over 20 pages of information for Western Australians with disabilities of all types, including a directory of services and facilities.
Health Consumers' Council of Western Australia
- Independent community based organisation. Located in Perth, Western Australia. The Council advocates on behalf of consumers to government, doctors, other health professionals, hospitals and the wider health system.
Independent Living Centre of WA Inc.
- A non-profit community service organisation which provides impartial, expert advice on equipment, building and design, access and resources for people with disabilities, their advocates, carers and service providers.
Injury Control Council of Western Australia
- Non-profit community-based organisation involved in a number of injury control activities. ICCWA researches and reports on drowning, road trauma, youth suicide, firearms, sporting injuries, falls, and fires.
Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Services Council
- A health resource body for a group of independent Aboriginal community controlled health services n the remote Kimberley region of Western Australia.
Osborne Division of General Practice
- News, views and patient information from Northern Suburbs GPs.
People With Disabilities (WA) Inc
- A consumer managed organisation representing and advocating for the rights and equity of all West Australians with a disability.
Public Health Division, Health Department of WA
- Resources on publications, child health and development and services offered to protect, promote, and restore people's health. (Western Australia)
Roadwatch - Road Accident Prevention Research Unit
- Conducts research directed towards minimising the frequency and consequences of road traffic crashes in Western Australia.
The Western Australian Strategy Against Drug Abuse
- Charitable organisation involved in supporting the integration of people with disabilities into the community plus maintaining a concern for the control of TB infections.
Western Australia Council of Social Services
- Contains a useful links page to government and non-government services for families, domestic violence victims, indigenous people, and disabled people.
Western Australian Divisions of General Practice
- The Divisions websites aim to enhance communications amongst doctors across Australia (and beyond), build a community spirit amongst Australian doctors, and reduce the isolation of individual practitioners.
Western Institute of Self Help (WISH)
- Directory, news and resources for a variety of self-help groups, including groups on grief, addictions, abuse, eating disorders, rare health condition, mens and womens issues.
Women's Refuge Group of Western Australia Inc
- A co-ordinated and unified voice for Women's Refuge Services throughout WA and to advocate on behalf of Refuges and their clients. Crisis services and resources for the prevention of domestic violence.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor