Submit a site
Colleges and Universities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Post-Secondary Schools
- Find vocational and technical schools, plus colleges and universities, across the USA.
American School Directory
- Directory of 108,000 K-12 schools in the United States.
Directorate for Education and Human Resources Programs
- Develops models, materials, mechanisms, processes, and networks. Conduct studies and analyses. Promotes real education that connects in-school and out-of-school experiences.
Education Week on the Web
- Weekly news on American education issues. Searchable archives.
- October 1995 to date U.S. Department of Education documents.
Integrating Federal and State Education Programs
- Information on the Improving America's Schools Act, the largest federal education program for kindergarten through grade 12. The Act is designed to integrate federal and state education programs.
International Student Guide
- Resources for students worldwide who are interested in studying in the United States.
National Center for Education Statistics
- NCES collects, analyzes and makes available data related to education in the U.S. and other nations.
National Institute for Literacy
- An independent federal organization leading the national effort toward a fully literate America in the 21st century.
National Library of Education
- US federal government's resource center for education information.
National Public School District Locator
- Enter search data for a county or city to locate information on the school district including a list of schools.
National Public School Locator
- Search for data on school nationwide. Contact information and some school statistics are available.
Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) Network
- Provides information from research and practice to those involved in educational improvement at the local, state, and regional levels.
Regional Technology in Education Consortia
- Established to help states, local educational agencies, teachers, school library and media personnel, administrators, and other education entities successfully integrate technologies into kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) classrooms, library media centers, and other educational settings, including adult literacy centers.
Southern Regional Education Board
- Page is designed to help state policymakers and educational leaders more easily access the Southern Regional Education Boards information about elementary, secondary and higher education in the Southern states (U.S.).
The National Centers for Career and Technical Education
- Committed to providing innovative approaches to improving the practice of career and technical education at local, state, and national levels leading to improved student achievement.
U. S. Department of Education
- Links to reports on all aspects of the organization's work, including student aid, legislation, statistics, school locator, and many others.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor