Submit a site
Colleges and Universities
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Computer and Information Technology education and training in Minnesota. Find computer training and computer classes in your area.
Full Circle Institute
- Non-profit curriculum organization whose mission is to foster environmental sustainability through education and action. Twin Cities and Duluth.
ISEEK- Internet System for Education and Employment Knowledge
- College information, scholarships, financial aid and many other tools for the high school and college student.
Labor Education Service
- Industrial Relations Center, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota.
Midwest Center for Postsecondary Outreach
- Promotes increased access and availability of postsecondary education for Deaf and hard of hearing persons in the Midwest.
Minnesota Association for the Education of Young Children
- A membership-based organization of early childhood educators and child care providers. Site includes calendar of events, online resources, and public policy.
Minnesota Association of Charter Schools
- List of schools, calendar, job postings.
Minnesota Council of Teachers of English
- Linking Minnesota teachers of English/language arts at all levels. Includes information on curriculum, instructional practices, events, MCTE publications and membership.
Minnesota Education Technology Alliance (MnETA)
- Since 1972, MnETA has served as a technology and service cooperative that specializes in computer support and training for public and private school districts, teachers, support staff, and students.
Minnesota Minority Education Partnership
- A nonprofit collaborative that works closely with students, communities of color, and representatives from education, business, government and nonprofits to develop programs that help students of color succeed academically.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
- A statewide system of community colleges, state universities and technical colleges. The MnSCU system brings together 21 community college campuses, 34 technical college campuses and seven state universities.
Minnesota TRIO Programs
- Information on federally-funded educational opportunity programs designed to assist low-income students who would be the first generation in their family to obtain a college degree.
Minnesota Technology Education Association
- Professional association for teachers, supports technology education for all age levels. Membership information, details on fall conference, jobs listing for both employers and job seekers, "unofficial" performance packages.
- Educational program that helps Minnesota students develop an understanding of the structure of state government and the political process through meetings with legislators, judges, lobbyists and others.
- Private two-year college with campuses in Minnetonka, Mankato, St. Cloud, and Eagan.
South Central Technical College
- Programs, student services, registration, business and industry training, publications, alumni and scholarships. Campuses in Faribault and North Mankato/Mankato, MN.
The Minnesota Independent School Forum
- A group of religious and nonsectarian private high schools throughout Minnesota. Multicultural resources, information on member schools, events. Warning: 733K of graphics on main page.
The PSEO Resource Center
- Information on the Post Secondary Enrollment Option program in Minnesota, which allows students to attend college while still in high school.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor