Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Produces publications that can be used by regular classroom teachers, special education teachers, parents, educational therapists, ESL teachers, and specialists in all fields working with persons with reading, learning, and communication disabilities.
Basic Educational Materials, Publishers
- Publisher of educational products for educators, special education professionals, and vocational specialists.
- Publisher specializing in books written by and for adults looking to improve their reading and writing skills.
PCI Educational Publishing, Inc.
- PCI's contributing authors and full-time staff of educators design proprietary materials in the special education, at-risk academics, and early childhood categories. The company markets these programs, and products obtained from other publishers, at educational conferences, through a comprehensive web site, and by direct mail.
Peytral Publications, Inc.
- Independent publisher and distributor of special education materials which promotes "Success for All Learners."
- Publishes, produces, and sells books, curricular therapy materials, tests, and journals dedicated to psychology, special education, and speech, language, and hearing. The materials are designed for use by professionals, parents, and students.
RPM Press Publishers
- Publishers of resources for persons with disabilities, professionals, families, service providers, special education, job training, anbd community based rehab.
Remedia Publications Online
- Specializes in developing materials for teaching students whose skill levels are significantly below grade level.
Self Advocacy Curriculum
- School to work transition materials for high school special education populations. Materials are field tested, teacher friendly, and high interest.
- Resources that help deliver instruction, manage behavior, and meet IDEA '97 mandates.
Special Education Exchange
- Special and remedial education textbook publisher in all subjects for grades 3 thru 12.
Wilson Language Training Corp.
- Publishers of decoding and spelling program geared to students of all ages and training materials for teachers dealing with students with dyslexia.
- Workbooks and computer programs to help teens and adults who have problems with word recognition.
- Publisher of books about learning disabilities including language development and disabilities, especially dyslexia, and about hearing impairment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor