Colleges and Universities
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Fosters community-building within the University and with the communites of Middlesex County, Connecticut by providing opportunites to participate in volunteer work, to engage in community service and to enhance academic studies through service learning.
Great Hollow Wilderness School
- Adventure-based leadership development program, with year-round activities for Upward Bound, and other educational opportunities throughout Connecticut.
Project to Increase Mastery of Mathematics and Science (PIMMS)
- Organization comprised of mathematics faculty from the secondary, community college and university levels as well as school administrators, managers and technical personnel representing business and industry. Goal of the project is to improve mathematics and science education through professional development programs for teachers.
The CTW Mellon Language and Technology Project
- Consortium between Connecticut College, Trinity College and Wesleyan University, funded by a grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, which promotes the teaching of foreign languages and applying new technologies to the instruction of languages.
The Center for Creative Youth
- Summer pre-college program, offering high school students five weeks of intensive study in the arts emphasizing multicultural and interdisciplinary learning, critical thinking and leadership. A program of the Capitol Region Education Council, CCY is sponsored by Wesleyan's Graduate Liberal Studies Program.
The Neighborhood Preschool
- Fully-licensed, nonprofit childcare program housed on the Wesleyan campus.
Upward Bound / Conn CAP
- Educational program for at-risk youth in grades 9-12 from the cities of Middletown, Meriden and Portland, Connecticut.
Wesleyan Writers Conference
- Annual event includes seminars, workshops, readings and manuscript consultations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor