Colleges and Universities
Submit a site
American Indian Tribal Colleges
Historically Black Colleges
Liberal Arts Colleges
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- The Academy - Online is a marketing school, animation school and design school all in one, offering several degree programs.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO)
- A nonprofit, voluntary, professional association encouraging best practices in such areas as enrollment management, information technology, instructional management, and student services.
Association of American Colleges and Universities
- national higher education association committed to making the aims of liberal learning a vigorous and constant influence on educational practice and institutional planning.
Association of American Universities
- Helping to develop national policy relating to academic research and graduate/professional education.
Association of State Colleges and Universities
- The association promotes broad understanding of public higher education's essential role in society, and is the advocate and guardian for public higher education policy issues at the national, state and campus levels.
Campus Yellow Pages
- Online directories of various colleges.
- 2000 edition of the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, future plans, FAQ.
Number2.com Colleges and Universities
- Search for United States colleges and universities, free test preps.
OPE Campus Security Statistics Website
- Reported statistics on campus crimes at over 6000 postsecondary education insitutions in the United States. From the U.S. Office of Postsecondary Education.
- Details on every U.S.-accredited two- and four-year college and university. Includes details on over 35,000 graduate programs.
The Campus Computing Project
- Focuses on the use of information technology in higher education. The project's national studies draw on qualitative and quantitative data to help inform faculty, campus administrators, and others interested in the use of information technology in American colleges and universities.
The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- A non-profit organization of colleges and universities serving as the national advocate for voluntary self-regulation through accreditation.
The Institute For Higher Education
- A non-profit, non-partisan organization whose mission is to foster access to and quality in postsecondary education. The institute's activities are designed to promote innovative solutions to the important and complex issues facing higher education.
The Vanguard Rankings
- Top 100 U.S. universities ranked using National Research Council data.
Web U.S. Higher Education
- Links to US universities and community colleges. Compiled and maintained by the University of Texas, Austin.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor