Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Annie's Australia Journal
- Annie's journal of studying abroad in Brisbane, Australia, from Jan. 30-July 5, 2000.
Australia 99 - A Splash of Winter Sun
- Pictorial story of a 5 week holiday to Australia in December 1999. Lots of photos and accommodation links, plus ideas for itineraries.
Australia Travel Report
- A travel report from a student spending seven weeks in eastern Australia.
Australia's Far North Queensland
- Terri's story and photos of her adventure tour through Australia's Cape York Peninsula and the Great Barrier Reef.
Australian Outback Travel Pictures
- Nearly 500 images of Australia's Outback. Sorted by region. Click on thumbnails to enlarge to high quality pictures.
Axel's Australia Homepage
- Pictures, postcards, travel reports with lots of tips. Route description, forum, link record and a lot of more information about Australia.
Barb's Travel Journal: Australia
- Years ago I viewed a series based on a Neville Shute romantic drama. Read about my visit to the towns and areas described in the story. Photos included.
Big Al's Big Trip around Australia
- Journals, photographs and related sites on Alan Soon's travels around Australia.
- Information describing how a holiday was organised and tracking a motor home on its trip round Australia.
- Learn about ecotourism travel highlights from around Australia, with our on the road reporter, Melissa Barnes.
- During my first trip through Australia I shot hundreds of photos. I crossed Australia from Darwin to Melbourne and visited Sydney too. So here are some of the photos summarizing so many sights and different countrysides.
G'Day, Eh: Two Canadians In Australia
- Witty commentary, photos, and lots of information gathered on my three trips to Australia
Holiday in Australia
- Overview of my holiday to Australia in May 2000. Two weeks eastcoast: Island Suntanner. Two weeks northern territory: Rock N Top.
HomeBoy's Adventures in Australia
- Pictures and stories of Homeboy, Liz and Allan traveling Australia far and wide from Gold Coast to Cairns, Broome, Darwin, Kakadu, Ayers Rock, Melbourne, Perth and Lightning Ridge.
Off To See The Wizard
- Journal and pictures of a two-week trip through the Outback of Australia (Oz). April, 2000.
Tom's and Alex's Australia Page
- Two biology students travel down under through national parks; animals, flowers, with tips.
- Homepage describing areas in Northern N.S.W. and Victoria, including pictures.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor