Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Sawyer's Travel Logs
- An American working in Europe; armed with a digital camera. Putting pictures online along with some brief commentary.
Scenes from the Road
- France, UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Austria and Liechtenstein.
- Backpacking experiences in former Soviet visiting leaking nuclear reactors, harbors, military bases, and battlefields. Includes photo galleries, articles and information on shock tourism.
Steve's Page O' Travel
- Enjoy the sights with Steve. See pictures and read about traveling in Europe.
- Warts and all tips, observations and pics of our experiences in Paris, Brittany, Majorca.
Switzerland, France, Monaco and CERN
- Heidi Toft's photo album and travelogues.
The Hitchhiking EUROPA Virtual Mini-Tour
- Experience the hitchhiking EUROPA virtual mini-tour which includes images of some lovely friends.
The Saraphina Mosey Travelogue
- Mosey is the unfolding story of a journey through Western Europe by car. Richard and Sara are two young Canadians who remotely publish this travelogue on the road with their 1978 Alfa Romeo Alfetta. The site features digital photographs, daily journal entries and is continually updated.
- Full reports of our canal trip from the Netherlands to France, of our five years living aboard in Paris and later, of our three week narrowboat trip in England.
Tim Foster - Euro1
- Read the ongoing story of three English blokes as they encounter life on the European Mainland. Travel, culture and eight thousand miles of road.
Trains Around the World
- Pictures of trains from Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, France and other countries.
Travel Journal for Italy and France
- A journal of Glenn and Karen Marcus travels throughout France and Italy.
Trips in Europe
- stories of my trips in Europe in English and French.
- Photos and descriptions of the places Tui has been to while working on cruise ships including Scandinavia and the Med.
- My Photo Book to exotic destinaions like Thailand, Lithuania, Finland, Hungary, Estonia.
Walks in Vienna
- A tour company offering guided walks round the city. There is a write up of each of their guides, so you can choose the right one for you.
- Since 1995 the writer has worked in the former Soviet Union and Turkey. Many wonderful people were encountered and many photos taken.
- Brief details of places to visit in various countries in Europe.
Western Mediterranean 2000
- A trip report covering a journey from Lisbon to Rome with seven major ports in between.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor