Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
City of London Walks
- Guided walking tours around the historic City of London with 200 years of history in architecture, religion, business, people, medieval, literature. Plus news and events in the City and links to other sites.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
13th Bulldog Bash '99 GB
- Trip to and stay at "13th Bulldog Bash" 1999 Stratford Upon Avon.
A Rutabaga Visits Wales
- Barbara's trip to Wales and England, with an emphasis on 14th century Welsh castles and some waterfalls.
A Trip to London with Super-8
- A home film-making enthusiast's visit to London.
Cape Wrath Fellowship
- Pictures from a bike trip to the northwest tip of Scotland with links to related topics.
Catching a Whiff of Majesty
- An American perspective on royalty, castles and palaces.
From Watford Gap to Camelot
- An imaginary journey along a real road - or a real journey along an imaginary road. A trip across Southern England with eyes, ears and mind open.
Land's End to John O'Groats
- Description of a cycling trip from Land's End to John O'Groats over 16 days in Septenber 2000.
Letters from London
- Letters home from London written by an American student during the Gulf War.
London and Environs Photos
- Informative personal travel photos and information from an American's visits to London and vicinity. Includes descriptions of other helpful websites.
London in the Winter
- An Australian's account of going to stay with his aunt and uncle in London's West End.
Millennium UK Tour
- An impromptu tourist trip to England and Scotland in the summer of 2000.
Offbeat Guide to Great Britain
- Unusual, odd, eccentric people, places, traditions of Great Britain.
Our Trip to England and Scotland
- A detailed account including pictures of cities and castles visited. Also includes information on Scottish genealogy.
Pooh visits Wales
- Pooh visits Wales, has trouble with an awning and propane gas, and writes a poem about Angle Bay.
- One woman's two weeks in Ireland over Christmas with sore feet and good cheer.
Stan's Adventures in Scotland
- A travelogue in 13 chapters describing 14 days on the road.
Terry's and Eric's Scotland Memoirs
- A tour by two Americans. Includes Edinburgh at festival time and the Highlands.
The Cole Family
- Trip to London, 1 July 1984. Letter to Mom and Dad from London, by a tourist from Naples.
The Great UK Coaster Trip
- In the late summer of 1998, I made my first trip outside of North America. I travelled to England, Wales, and France, for 17 days, for the primary purpose of riding some of Europe's best roller coasters.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor