Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Ukraine travel guide. Apartments for rent in Odessa and Kiev. Visa support, accommodation, transportation and dating service.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
24 Hours in Warsaw
- Reflections on the author's return to the Polish capital.
A Cultural Country: the Czech Republic
- 21 photos of Czech Republic (Prague and Brno).
A Journey to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Swiss journalist Marcel Stoessel traveled through all parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1999.
American Jews Visit Lithuania
- Visiting the country of our mother, and aunts and uncles. Many Jewish Memorials.
Baltics and beyond
- In January 2000 I traveled with my then-girlfriend from Arnhem in the Netherlands, to Warsaw, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Helsinki, Riga, Vilnius and back. Here you can find some of the better pictures and some sound clippings from our trip.
Bulgaria - from The Vagrant
- An account of my travels in Bulgaria, with emphasis on Sofia and Plovdiv.
Europe and Beyond
- Travel with Dereck and Lea through Europe and in Romania. See what Sighisoara, Romania is like and follow them as they continually update their site.
Ex-Travel Photo Gallery
- Photos of Caucasus, Crimea, Carpathians, Khibiny, Urals, Altai, Tien-Shan taken by A.Kliouchnik. This website is in English and Russian.
James Home Page
- Romania and other eastern European countries.
Leafpile - Budapest
- Western on the outside, Eastern on the inside.
Mad Rush through Eastern Europe
- An account of a Singaporean's journey through Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria in 1995.
- All about my trip to Moscow in July 1999.
Never Mind the Baltics
- Travels around the Baltic States, all with a touch of dry humour.
Prague - John, Mary & Kathryn's Travel Page
- an illustrated travelogue from 1997.
Ray's Moscow Adventures
- Pictures of Moscow, Russia.
Republic of Georgia
- A travelogue of a trip from Tblisi, the capital of Georgia, to Shatili, a mountain village in the northern Caucasus.
Sarah Hurst's Post-Soviet Photo Gallery
- Photos of the former Soviet Union, 1990-2000, including Moscow, St Petersburg, Voronezh, Volgograd, Kalmykia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia and Nagorny Karabakh.
Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) Photo Diary
- Photos taken on travels to Sarajevo (January 2000).
Seven Hours In Budapest
- A day in Budapest - arriving with seven hours and fewer expectations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor