Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Tours, Guides and Activities With Locals
- The Experience marketplace for tours, activities and home restaurants. Find real local guides for real local tours.
- Alpenwild is the leader in active travel in the Alps, with walking, hiking, trekking, culinary, and scenic rail tours. Guided, custom, and independent travel in Switzerland and the European Alps.
Guide to Select American Culinary Academies and Schools. Cooking as a Career, Hobby or Self-Improvement.
- Culinary schools in America. Le Cordon Bleu. Cooking as a career, hobby, self-improvement. Free information.
The Willows Inn on Lummi Island
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island provides a farm-to-table organic dining experience while viewing spectacular sunsets overlooking Rosario Strait. The Willows has been a destination resort from 1910.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Taste of Distinction
- Specialists in culinary and vineyard tours within Europe. Customizied and escorted itineraries available for individual or group needs.
Appetite For Adventure
- Features culinary and wine vacations worldwide. Tour details and contact information.
Artisan Food and Wine Tours
- Tours of Northern California's food and wine makers. Highligts trips which include overnight stay and excursions to enjoy area cuisine and fine wines.
Celimado Italian Cookery School
- Located on a private estate in Umbria, providing professional week-long residential cookery courses and a range of additional activities for non-participants.
- Held in Cancun, Mexico and opens September 27th, 2000. Chefs from all over the world will meet to exchange ideas, experience and knowledge.
Chianti Reservation Office
- Specialised in Chianti Tuscany wine country tours emphasizing the local cuisines and wine selections.
Chocolate Lovers Paradise Tours
- Fully escorted 7-day tours. Features Belgian cities of Brussels, Bruges, and Antwerp. Highlights visits to world-famous chocolatiers, Chocolade Pasiion Festival, and banquets.
- Worldwide tours in food, wine, art and gardens.
- Cooking holidays in Umbria, Tuscany, Sicily, and Bologna. Guide to small classes and culinary arts training available while on holiday in Italy.
Cooking class in the Loire Valley
- Week of cooking class in the middle of the Loire Valley, France. Program highlights class in the morning with Maxime Rochereau ex chef of the Ritz of Chicago and visits to castles in the afternoon.
Creative Culinary Tours
- Exclusive tour to Miami, Florida, cooking with some of the top chefs in South Beach and Miami. Tour highlights and contact information.
- A culinary tour of the Tuscan countryside with hands on regional cooking lessons. Details wine tasting and cuisine selections.
- Offers unique and educational culinary adventures in beautiful locations. Booking week-long vacations at over a dozen cooking schools in Italy, France, England, and Brazil.
Cuisine Provençale, France
- Culinary holidays and cooking classes inside the Roman walls of Arles. Provence for the traveling gourmet and wine enthusiast. Discover the region and meet the food artisans every morning, cook and feast every night. Erick and Madeleine Vedel welcome guests.
Culinary tours to Spain
- Small group tours to Spain focusing on culinary issues.
- Visit three interesting and historical cities with lectures on the history and culture of Vietnam cuisine, and cooking demonstrations by a master chefs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor