Adventure and Sports
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amelia Island Plantation
- On Fernandina Island, 18 miles from Jacksonville, FL. 23-court racquet club. Hosts the annual Bausch & Lomb Championships, a professional women's tennis tournament.
American International Tennis Tours
- A tour company that combines sightseeing worldwide with opportunities to play tennis at local clubs with local players.
Australian Sports Tours
- Australia-based company offering tennis packages to all the major events including Wimbledon, Australian Open, and French Open.
- Four-court tennis center near Brisbane, Australia, with limited on-site lodging. No specifics about tennis programs.
City of Macon John Drew Smith Tennis Center
- Situated in Macon, Georgia this 24 hardcourt facility is home to some of America's most prestigious tournaments. Great programs, leagues and pro shop.
Cortina Inn/Killington School for Tennis
- 6 miles east of Rutland, Vermont. Hosts the Killington School for Tennis during the summer and early fall on its 8 clay courts.
Green Valley Resort & Spa
- A New Age spa in the red-rock country of southwestern Utah. Home to the Vic Braden Tennis College.
Kiawah Island Resorts
- Near Charleston, South Carolina; has two racquet clubs both overseen by former touring pro Roy Barth.
Killington School for Tennis
- This website for the Killington School for Tennis, which is now based at Vermont's Cortina Inn, contains basic if somewhat unfocused information about the program along with photos and links to rates.
La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club
- West Coast tennis club with 125 rooms and condos on the beach in La Jolla. Reservation requests handled by email.
La Quinta Golf Resort & Spa
- A picturesque sunken clubhouse court anchors a complex of hard, clay, and grass tennis courts in the Palm Springs desert.
Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort
- South of Myrtle Beach. Oceanfront golf and tennis resort with 17-court racquet club and its own tennis school. Reservations via e-mail.
Marriott: Desert Springs
- Rising in the desert near Palm Springs, this destination resort has a well-run tennis complex notable for its hard, clay, and grass courts.
Palmetto Dunes Resort
- Beach resort on Hilton Head Island with two active tennis clubs, golf, a shopping complex and a choice of hotel or condominium lodging.
Ponte Vedra Inn and Club
- 200-room resort on the beach 25 miles from Jacksonville. 15 clay courts.
Rancho Valencia Resort
- 43-suite resort in the hills of Rancho Santa Fe, Rancho Valencia, 25 miles north of downtown San Diego. Has 18 tennis courts and an award-winning series of tennis programs.
Sea Pines Resort
- Two racquet clubs, golf, five miles of beach, biking trails, two marinas, and horseback riding. Hosts the annual Family Circle Cup, a major stop on the women's professional tennis circuit.
- A haven for avid players, this unpretentious condominium resort has 16 hard and clay courts, one of the great tennis hostesses to set up games, and a highly regarded Desert Tennis Academy for instruction.
Southampton Racquet Club
- Offering a full range of tennis programs and memberships for children and adults, plus furnished cottages, and lodge accommodations.
Stratton Mountain Resort
- Set in Vermont's Green Mountains, Stratton offers a broad range of outdoor recreation, including the Gunterman Tennis School.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor