Roads and Highways
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Regional Traffic Interactive Management & Information System (ARTIMIS)
- Traffic management organization for Metropolitan Cincinnati. Provides new types of signage.
- Photographs and information about major bridges, tunnels, viaducts, and expressways in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Citizens Against Superfluous Highways
- Opposed to the realignment of US 33 from Athens to Darwin (Southeastern Ohio).
Fort Washington Way 2000
- Covers a project that rebuilt a section of Interstate 71 in downtown Cincinnati.
- Roads in the tri-state Kentucky/Ohio/West Virginia area. Companion to "Tri State Roads".
Lake Erie Circle Tour Online
- Part of the Great Lakes Circle Tours.
Lincoln Highway Near Canton
- Historic overview.
Maumee River Crossing
- Describes the plan to build a new fixed-span bridge to replace the drawbridge on I-280 in Toledo.
New I-70/I-75 Interchange
- Details the upgrade plans for this interchange just north of Dayton.
Ohio Department of Transportation
- Official website.
- Details and opinions on several roads in the southern part of the state.
Ohio State Route 66 Internet Tour
- A guide to this road following the western boundary.
Ohio Turnpike Commission
- Official page of the corresponding highway. Includes toll rates and construction information.
The Ohio Construction Information Association
- OCIA services include research for anyone seeking data on the infrastructure, construction issues, multimodal transportation planning, water and sewer issues, etc.
The Ohio Regional Road Pages
- Coverage of each region of the state including photographs and links.
The Unofficial Ohio State Highways Web Site
- Route log.
Transportation Information Links
- Information about various projects, including those involving I-70 and I-71 near Columbus, the Cleveland Innerbelt, and US 24.
Tri State Roads
- Roads in the tri-state Kentucky/Ohio/West Virginia area. Companion to "KY Roads".
U.S. Grant Bridge Replacement Project
- Includes information and photos about this new bridge to connect Portsmouth to Kentucky as well as the bridge it is replacing.
US 30 Information Site
- Details the proposed upgrade of this highway from the Canton area eastward to the Ohio 11 freeway.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor