Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Pennsylvania Dutch Country camping in the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Located midway between Hershey Park, Dorney Park and the Reading Outlet Malls.
- In the heart of Pennsylvania's oldest Amish community. Situated on the side of a hill where an airport beacon once stood, overlooking beautiful farmlands and offering a spectacular five-mile view.
Bear Run Campground, Cabins & Canoes
- Complete family recreational camping facility bordering Moraine State Park with Lake Arthur. Just off I-79, only 35 minutes north of Pittsburgh.
Blue Rocks Family Campground
- Camp in the oaks and pines, with the Blue Rocks glacier deposit located directly on the property, covering 15 of the campground's 125 acres. Deposited during the last Ice Age, the formation has been dated to be as old as 350 million years.
Brookdale Family Campground
- Family camping with 160 spacious sites, on 62 acres. Located 7 miles east of Meadville, PA on Rt 27.
Bucktail Camping Resort
- Family camping in the mountains and valleys of Tioga County. Caters to kids, with a free train, merry-go-round and other amusement rides.
- Level, shaded campsites and cabins in Pennsylvania's Juniata River Valley.
Camping at Pennsylvania State Parks
- You can camp in 55 state parks in Pennsylvania. Each one offers a unique experience.
- Independent commercial site offers a directory of Pennsylvania campgrounds with camping tips, campfire recipes, calendar of events and regional stories.
Canyon Country Campground
- Located next to the "Pennsylvania Grand Canyon", with a scenic walking trail to the attraction. Shaded, clean, quiet.
Christmas Pines Campground
- In the shadow of the Blue Mountains, the closest campground to Hawk Mountain Sanctuary.
Cocalico Creek Campground
- Family camping with lots of activities for both adults and kids.
Colonial Woods Camping Resort
- Wooded campsites offer electric and water hook-ups, cable TV, picnic tables and fireplaces. Includes swimming and wading pools, a playground, a pavilion for group activities, and a stocked fishing lake.
Conewago Isle Campgrounds
- Located between Gettysburg and Lancaster, the campground features two waterfalls. Large grassy sites, many at water's edge.
Cook Forest State Park
- Cook Forest State Park is near the Allegheny National Forest, bordered by the Clarion River. Camp in a stand of old growth white pines and hemlocks.
Don Laine Campground
- Camping in the foothills of the Poconos, near Beltzville Lake and only 18 miles from Pocono International Raceway.
Driftstone On the Delaware
- A private family campground on Pennsylvania's Delaware River. Located 1.5 hours from New York City and 2 hours from Philadelphia.
Drummer Boy Camping Resort
- A full service outdoor resort on 90 acres of woodlands one mile east of Gettysburg. Accommodates all types of campers, and offers camping cabins and housekeeping cottages.
Eagles Peak Campground
- Surrounded by thousands of acres of woodlands. Close to major highways, outlet shopping and numerous tourist attractions.
East Lake Campgrounds
- Located in New Milford, offering camping on East Lake in Pennsylvania's Endless Mountain Region
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor