Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association welcomes you to AHRMA OnLine. Your official guide to the North American vintage racing scene.
Antique BMW stainless steel parts
- Stainless steel parts for antique, vintage and classic BMW motorcycles.
Antique Motorcycle Club of America
- It all boils down to is this... having fun with Old Iron! Networking in this club means rubbing elbows and turning a few wrenches with fellow club members who share your passion for old bikes.
Australia - Classic Motorcycling
- Photographs and articles.
- Thousand of NOS and used BMW motorcycle parts, vintage bikes for sale, motorcycle painting, detailing and restoration.
BMW Classic Motorcycles
- This homepage is mainly directed to enthusiasts of old BMW motorcycles who are looking for parts and/or wish to exchange valuable tips for their restoration.
BMW Historical view of the Motorcycle since 1923
- Everything about the BMW motorcycles
BMW Model R12
- The new 750cc engines were the largest and most powerful yet produced by BMW, a 16 horsepower sidevalve, and a 28 horspower OHV version.
BMW R 25 Oldtimer on Crete - for sale
- An approx. 40 years old BMW R 25 motorbike awaits a new owner
BMW thumper site
- BMW vintage singles site with technical information and images.
Bench Mark Works
- Specializes in antique, classic and vintage BMW motorcycle repair and restoration. Located in Starkville, US.
- Collectable motorcycles; modern and vintage, foreign and domestic; including such makes as Vincent, Triumph, Norton, AJS, Matchless, Indian, Harley, Ducati, BMW and others. Extensive collection of vintage photographs; articles; riding, maintenance, acquisition, and restoration tips.
- Boxerworks is a site dedicated to 50's through 80's BMW motorcycles.
CH - BMW Classic Motorcycles
- We are a company with over 15 years of experience in the field of restoration of vintage BMW motorcycles and the reproduction of their parts. Our Headquarters are near Zurich.
Classic Motorcycling Down Under
- The web-page that explores the world of veteran, vintage, classic, historic, rare and unusual motorcycle riding, racing and restoration.
Cycle Salvage - Used Motorcycle Parts On hand
- We ship parts all over the world...every day!
Darwin Motors Restoration
- Welcome to the Darwin Motors, the online contact for a unique source of parts, accessories, and service for classic motorcycle enthusiasts, particularly BMW, Norton, Moto Guzzi and Eurobike riders.
Evan Wilcox - Hand Formed
- Metal alloy tanks, seats, and fairings for vintage bike classic & motorcycles.
Finders Service - Your Source for Hard-To-Find new and used parts and More !
- Finders Service has experience working with virtually all makes and models of motorcyles ever manufactured in America, Asia or Europe.
GT Enterprises - BMW Classic Frames
- These frames are made from both round and oval tubing. They have very high torsional strength, but are vulnerable to head on damage. Pre-1970 models often have the steering head bearings become loose in their housings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor