Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
/5 Online Owners Manual
- Online Owner's Manual and detailed service data.
Bill Morrison's R75/5
- Bill's /5 passes the 100,000 mile mark May 2000.
Dusty Dog Cycles with Slash-5 & Sash-6 Parts
- Dusty Dog Cycles has new and used parts for your /5 and /6 BMW motorcycle as well as complete bikes in excellent condition. Dusty Dog Cycles has new and used parts for your /5 and /6 BMW motorcycle as well as complete bikes in excellent condition.
Jeff Dean's R75/5 -
- This is the R75/5 page on the larger "Dean of BMW Motorcycle Web Sites" web site.
Jim's Bing Carburator Rebuild Page
- First, I'd like to thank some people who helped me rebuild my R75/5 carburetors and write this article.
Jim's Web Page
- Jim Buchanan's home page.
Owner's Group /5 - United
- Founded in 1995, They now have 520 members on six continents and at least 25 nations. Club membership and the e-mail list are free.
Roger's /5 Bike Tech Page
- How Not to Repair Your BMW /5 Motorcycle
Slash - 5 Motorcycle Tech - Winter Storage
- This is from rec.motorcycles and written by Ron Miller. I use it for winter storage (that's a LONG time here in Minnesota %^) with good results.
Slash 5 - Steering Damper Rebuild
- Slash Five steering damper rebuild.
Slash 5 - Motorcycle Tech - About Rockers
- What follows is a pair of emails that I found tremendously informative about the rockers on most all BMW R-bikes.
Slash 5 Motorcycle Tech - Carbs
- I recently rebuilt the Bing CV carburetors on my R75/5. Most of the truly useful information that was needed was already out there on the web, most notably is Jim Buchanan's carb page.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor