Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Historical view of the BMW boxer
- Historical view of the BMW boxer from 1923 to present
Jon Ladd's BMW R100S
- My '78 R100S - Motorsport Edition.
- The purpose of the International Oilheads Club has been to inform, entertain, and enlighten all Oilheads and prospective Oilheads.
- Collection of links to "Howto" articles on the repair and maintenance of "Airheads."
R1100 RT - James Revell's
- After a test ride of '96s new boxer, the BMW R1100 RTL I had found the sport-tourer for me.
R1100RT 1996 BMW
- Wrapped in a fully enclosed, aeodynamically efficient fairing, it boasts standard features like an AM/FM-cassette stereo, heated hand grips, electronically adjustable windshield and large detatchable bags.
R1100RT on Tour
- January is not the month of choice to kick off a motorcycle test - at least not in Colorado.
R65 - BMW
- It contains information about mileage, accessories, modifications, problems & fixes, owner's email addresses, photos, etc.
R65 1981 with S Fairing
- I really like the front view of an airhead with a S-fairing. The headlight is smaller on the R65 and recessed in the fairing. I haven't found out a cure for this but hope to change it someday.
R65LS Frequently Asked Questions
- The R65LS was made from '82 - '84. Functionally it is the same as an R65 (except for the brakes), with the following features:
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor