Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BMW R100 GS PD
- BMW introduced R100GS (for Gelände Sport, Gelände meaning something between "country" and "field" in German) in 1988, and the Paris-Dakar version in 1990. Starting in 1992, the Paris-Dakar was re-designated the PD due to some legal conflict with the organizers of the Paris-Dakar rally, for which it was named.
ErkanEva's GS Page
- It is a fairly heavily modified 1981 R80G/S. It currently has over 110,000 miles on the odometer and still runs like new.
R G/S and GS BMW motorcycles
- This bike, with a mono arm rear suspension called monolever, is the result of the numerous years of experience of the BMW engineers.
R1000G/S - Bonnie Kellog
- My most ridden steed is a 1995 BMW R1100G/S. It's black with custom added yellow accents, and is licensed as "Bon Bee."
R1100 GS Fairing Report
- Two manufacturers, both long-time MOA advertisers, are currently supplying after market R1100 GS fairings: Parabellum and Aeroflow.
R1100 GS ABS
- This motorcycle puts you in mind of the old "street/scrambler" bikes that were so popular some years back. The theory was that you could cruise down the highway at a reasonable rate of speed and then cut out through the woods and the mud all in the same ride.
- This is the 1994 BMW parts micro-fiche for the 9/90 and later model year R80GS/PD and R100GS/PD motorcycles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor