Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BMW K1200RS - Pirates Lair: The Accessory Site
- Pirates' Lair is the worlds ONLY site dedicated to carrying custom and aftermarket accessories for the finest motorcycle on earth... the BMW K1200RS.
BMW K75 1994 Modifications
- In December, 1997, I started some winter projects to upgrade the bike for more serious riding. The most substantial change was the addition of the RT fairing, but also a fuel cell is scheduled. Over the last year or two the electronics have been integrated better.
BMW Motorcycle, Model K1200LT
- The K1200LT is the most luxurious touring motorcycle that recently came out of the BMW motorcycle factories
Enter the K12 Discussion forum
- Europe's motorcycle journalists have made their decision: BMW's K 1200 RS has been voted "Motorcycle of the Year".
FlyingBrick, the BMW K series
- The german website dedicated to the K75, K100, K1 and K1100. Now available in German and English. Host of the K series meeting 2002 near Hanover/Germany.
Guy's Sidecar - K75
- Sidecartravelling trough Europe,motorcycle and sidecarlinks,photogallery,technical info on the BMW k75s with EML ct2000sidecar
K-Bike Periodic Maintenance, by Paul Glaves
- Drive Shaft Splines - these suckers wear! BMW recommends a 40K lube interval. I do it every second tire (say + or - 20K).
K-bike BMW Motorcycle Tech Page
- Links to articles on the repair and maintenance of "flop threes and fours."
K11 Discussion Group
- This is the K11 Owners Group Message Board. Feel free to discuss anything K11-related (just keep it civil ;-)
K11 OG Mods - K1100 RS MODIFICATION PAGE
- There are many modifications you can make to a K1100RS. The most common are replacing the stock seat, replacing the fork springs and rear shock, and adding fender extensions.
K11 OG Tech - Index
- K11 Technical Resources.
K1100 - Tire Sizes & Manufacturers
- K1100 Tire information.
K1100 - Replacement Parts
- Through the years many people have found parts that match, or almost match, the BMW-recommended parts.
K1100 RS KNOWN PROBLEMS
- Your bike may not be effected by any/all of these problems listed. They are merely areas of known concern and should assist you in your maintenance schedules.
- BMW K1100 Spec Sheet & Production Information Page (significant changes between 1993 & 1994-7 models are noted in italics).
K1100RS BMW Owners Group Page
- Verrill's pages are focused in scope and well done. LRDole
K1200LT 1999 BMW
- BMWs new K1200LT is a heavy mount at a claimed 834 lbs. wet, a luxurious mount to be sure with plush seating, cruise control, a six-disc CD player, heated grips, and heated seats in the Custom version.
- Like many other BMW riders, I became a fan of the K75 the first time I rode one. It is smooth, solid and as precise feeling as a Swiss watch.
Little Flying Brick - K75
- Imagine that for some odd reason you want a motorcycle that is practical and comfortable for everyday use.
Lowering your K-Bike
- The fork tubes may be raised slightly in the upper and lower yokes giving you maybe about 1/4 - 3/8" lowering.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor