Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The BMW F650 is not only the first chain driven motorcycle to bear the blue and white roundel, but it is also the first BMW to be assembled outside of Germany.
BMW F650 Information
- The F650 was launched in 1993, after a rapid development programme, to bring BMWs to the masses. Unlike all other BMWs it is made by Aprilia in Italy and has chain drive.
F650 (Bockie's Homepage)
- June - December 1989: Members of BMW Motorrad GmbH's Development and Sales Departments discuss their possible cooperation with several motorcycle manufactures in Italy.
Motorcycle Online 1997 BMW F650
- After three successful years in Europe, BMW has finally brought their popular single to North America.
Motorcycle Online 1997 BMW F650ST
- The ST uses an 18-inch front rim, one inch smaller than the F650. The result is quicker steering and a lower seat height for the ST.
Ohnathan's BMW F650
- The F650 can do just about anything and do it well. You can go off road, on road. Toast many other bikes in the twisties. Ride it across the continent and back.
Rastaman's BMW F650
- The BMW F650 was introduced in the United States in November 1996. I have currently owned my red F650 since Decemeber 31, 1997.
The Chain Gang
- We need your help to make this site the best it can be. Please send us your pictures, stories, tech tips, or any other contributions that you might have.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor