Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
The Yeetle Box
- The Yeetle Box offers safe transport out of the box to those persons, places, things, and concepts who have proven their Yeetle Worthiness.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
12 Foot Cock
- A cynic's view of the world.
A Hopeless World
- Murphy's laws, funny quotes, taglines, famous last words, sayings of losers, and funny definitions.
- Spitting in the face of pop culture and society.
- AfroSquad's headquarters for fighting "The Man".
Anarchy Steering Committee
- Comedy band site with MP3 downloads.
- Explore your inner apechild at ApeChild.com.
Arrogant Bastard News
- Nonrepentant commentary on current issues which other sites are afraid to talk about.
Ask Mr Ed The Advice Guru
- Advice and general wisdom to enlighten the karma starved masses.
Ask Professor Crazy
- A humorous parody of Ask Jeeves, with a Q. and A. page, articles, reviews, interviews with people even crazier than you, and polls.
- A travel guide to a perverse state of mind.
- An association committed to relinquishing bras to the bowls of history.
- An insider weekly webzine, written by Hollywood writers that satirizes today's entertainment news from music, television and filmmaking to Internet, gossip and world news.
- Do you want to be young again, well brain transplantation can help, there is a wide selection of human bodies to select from.
- Crazy satirical news, horoscopes, TV listings.
- Satirical news with equally satirical quasi-legitimate soundbites from politicians, musicians, athletes, and entertainers that are lame and deserving of ridicule.
Captain Japan's Sake-Drenched Postcards
- Delivers a weekly column that features Japanese culture as viewed through sake bottle glasses.
- The real breaking news. Presented in a media fashion with a sarcastic edge.
- A humorous, satirical, and always cynical look at current headline news, politics, and sports with captioned photos. Updated daily.
- Provides funny but practical answers to all sorts of nontraditional etiquette questions. Etiquette behind calling shotgun, using public restrooms and stealing office supplies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor