Submit a site
Conspiracy Theory Satire
News and Media
TV and Movie
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Each week, the typically inebriated Savannah Lawless answers real reader letters in this hilarious, award-winning parody of advice columns. It's "romance advice no one should actually take."
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Amusing cartoon about the peculiarities of the art worls.
A Wasted Education
- A distraction for all of us that are wasting our educations.
A parodic guide to the Swiss
- A field investigation into the Swiss people.
- A parody of a certain internet provider, with products not for sale.
- Andyco is a ubiquitous, insensitive, and often incompetent company. A great place to visit, but you wouldn't want to work there!
- A small, but growing group of parody sites, including the Lost Sock Foundation, the Save the Ducks Campaign, and Beneficial Blessings.
Art Gone Postal
- Satirical artistic stamps. Order online.
- Got problems? Ask Jesus, and find info on many areas of interest, such as cheese, the fonz, and hippies.
- Satiric tabloid-esque humor site dedicated to celebrity bashing.
- A spoof pundit mouths off about a wide range of issues in modern football. Quiz, chat and message board.
- They give you the dog, and then sell you the food.
- Research into a fashion fad.
Booger State University
- Puts the fruition of minds before big tuition bills.
- Ultra-condensation of classic and popular books.
- Includes wassup parodies, and games.
- A line of outrageous promotional products for sale.
Captain Safety Site
- Super-hero Captain Safety presents hints for avoiding death, guilt, and responsibility.
- Ongoing Internet cartoon featuring reluctant revolutionaries trying to survive in a world full of Hollywood parodies.
Chicken Soup for the Soulless
- Full of good-humored parodies of the inspirational e-mails you've come to know and loathe, forwarded to you by well-meaning relatives.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor