Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ask Marlboro Daniels
- Offers to answer life's difficult questions, for free.
Ask Mr Bad Advice
- You can count on Mr Bad Advice to tell you exactly what you didn't need to know.
Ask Mr Teacher
- Answers teachers' questions about education, with humor.
Ask Sister Rossetta
- Nuns, clergy, and regular sinners like you ask questions of the lavender nun.
- Dumb computer questions. And even dumber answers.
Ask Socrates for Advice
- Get advice from Socrates himself about any problem of life that you may have.
- Questions about women, relationships, and the random weirdness of our world.
- Advice from Taco on relationships, sex, or just about anything under the sun.
- A spoof on ask jeeves.
- Get answers directly from the omnipotent King of the Gods, Zeus.
Ask an Arrogant Bastard
- If you don't know the answer, he must.
Ask the Answerman
- Haro Online's own Answerman answers your questions.
Ask the King
- Elvis answers your yes/no questions with a pithy soundbite.
Ask the Peanut Guy
- Advice from the Peanut Guy.
- A weekly essay about life as seen through the eyes of the living.
Bill's Arctic Tundra Advice Centre
- Advice on any topic from a penguin who plans to rule the world.
- How to be a good bimbo.
- Funny advice on love and stupidity. You submit the questions and our panel will provide you with answers.
- A catalog of pokes at daily life.
Crappy Advice from Miss Margie
- A parody of advice columns featuring new questions weekly.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor