Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
MSDS-- - Molybdenum Disulfide, (Technical, Technical Fine, Super Fine)
- Route Of Entry - Inhalation: YES// Route Of Entry - Skin: NO// Route Of Entry - Ingestion: NO// Health Haz Acute And Chronic: MAY CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN & EYES// CHRONIC: NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON SIGNIFIGANT ADVERSE EFFECTS.
MoS2 Article - Explains How it Works!
- Scientific and industrial literature describes Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) is a naturally occurring relatively inert, chemically stable, practically non-corrosive, non-toxic mineral.
Moly Cleaning - Solvents and Oils - Sinclair International - Bullet Coatings
- J.P. bore cleaner, USP bore paste, and Kroil.
Moly Coating Bullets in Peanut Butter Jars
- Two 40 ounce Jif Peanut Butter Jars fit perfectly inside my Thumbler's Tumbler. The plastic jars in the Thumblers Tumbler are my answer to controlling the moly mess.
Moly coating bullets for target shooting
- Molybdemum Disulfide on the surface of the bullet acts as a lubricant between the copper bullet jacket and the steel barrel. The result is bullet deformation seems to be more of a swaging and less of a gouging, resulting in less yaw and measurably better ballistic coefficients.
Molybdenum : uses data
- Molybdenum disulphide is a good lubricant, especially at high temperatures where normal oils decompose.
- We burnish it onto your bullets leaving a hard silvery finish. Besides, Moly-Bore Supreme has an extra special ingredient that theirs don't have!
Molycoated Bullets by Norma
- Decrease pressure by 3-5% depending on cartridge, bullet and powder, while only decreasing velocity by 0,5-1,5%, plus reduced metalfouling.
Molycoating Bullets - Alternative Methods to the NECO Process
- Moly coating bullets works best if you've cleaned your bullets first. A clean surface allows the moly to adhere better. I now degrease my bullets before coating them and wish I had all along.
- Ms. Moly ballistic conditioner produced dramatic improvements in firearm ballistics.
NECO-COATBullet Moly Coating - Plating NECO Coat
- The patented NECO-Coat Process ("Moly Coating/plating") is a method of "impact plating" molybdenum disulfide ("moly," MoS2) into the surface of cast or jacketed bullets, followed by an outer coating of carnauba wax.
Z Moly Powder - Neely Industries - Dow Corning Lubricants
- Press-fitting, assembly, metal forming, running-in new or rebuilt equipment; helps prevent cold welding of metal surfaces under static pressure or vibration (fretting corrosion). **Meets MIL-M-7866 (10 oz for ~$36 + shipping)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor