Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Mushroom Hunter
- Importation/exportation of wild mushrooms; will buy from collectors.
Australian Native Foods Management Ltd
- Description of and uses for Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora) as well as recipes and Australian related links.
Edible and Poisonous Mushrooms
- This site features wild edible and poisonous mushrooms with good illustrations.
Herbal and Wild Food Usage and Collecting Guide
- Besides having wild game and country kitchen recipes, there is an edible wild plants page containing information on sixteen different plants.
Identifying Morels and False Morels
- This site contains good information on the morel group of wild mushrooms.
Incomplete list of North American wild edibles
- 19 varieties of plants described which can be found in Missouri and across the country. Some pictures.
- Promotes Pueraria lobata as a food source and asks others to create useful products that use lots of the plant. Includes contests, recipes, nutritional information and stories.
Landscaping With Mushrooms
- Over 400 species classified by Edibility/Color/Scent. Easy directions to apply spores/seeds to grow your own and beautify your landscape.
Milwaukee Public Museum -- Mushrooms
- This article discusses the history of eating wild mushrooms.
Morel Mushroom Hunting
- Wild mushrooms, Morels, Chanterelles, Boletes, Lactarius, Russulas, Trillium, wildflowers, hunting tips, chat room, message board, recipes, newsletter.
Mushrooms in Greece
- Wild mushroom hunting and photographing in Greece.
- Directory of mushroom related websites.
Oregon Mycological Society
- Photos and articles related to activities, mushrooms, and other fungi. [Requires Flash]
Our Garden - Edible Weeds
- Information on purslane, dandelion, chickweed, wild garlic, and wild onions. This is one page of several concerning economical gardening on a small scale.
Ralph's Finest Fungi Fancier File
- Hunting wild mushrooms safely - safety rules, recommended books, edible and toxic fungi, photos.
- General information about sea beans or samphire.
School of Self-Reliance's Wild Food Foraging Page
- Information is available at this site on some common North American wild foods.
Seattle Times: The Geoduck Chronicles
- How an obscure bivalve became the object of international desire. Humorous article about this strange and suggestive-looking soft-shelled clam.
The Great Morel
- Resources, links and some humor.
Tom Volk's Fungi
- General information along with pictures to aid in identifying both edible and poisonous varieties.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor