Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Department of Viticulture and Enology at the University of California at Davis offers scholarly articles on wine.
- E-zine by a British-based author. Site includes recommendations and tasting notes on wines, links, news, featured wineries, retailers and books.
Arthur P. Johnson's wine-people.com
- Interviews and features on California and French wine.
- Amsterdam based wine investment magazine.
- Online version of noted British wine magazine features wine news and views, a wine auction price tracker, a wine forum and subscription information.
Divine Food and Wine
- A quarterly magazine focusing on wine from Australia and New Zealand.
Food & Wine Online
- Dedicated to recipes/menus, wine reviews, and articles about innovations in the food world. Features chats with food experts.
Food and Beverage Journal
- The beverage department contains wine reviews; industry trade information and an events calendar.
Friends of Wine
- Online guide to Hungarian wines.
Le Grand Cru des Calendriers
- The best wine labels collected on a calendar, every year another region.
Mark Squires' E-Zine on Wine
- Electronic wine magazine includes articles, wine reviews, travel tips and an active bulletin board.
Northwest Palate Magazine
- Wine, food, travel and lifestyle information on Oregon, Washington and British Columbia.
Quarterly Review of Wines
- Promotional site for distinguished print magazine.
Robin Garr's Wine Lovers' Page
- A premier wine E-zine. Focus on wine education, value priced wines and wine-food combinations. Extensive tasting notes archives and active forums with worldwide participation.
Smart Wine Online
- Industry publications Wine Business Monthly & Wine Business Insider.
- Features columnists Daniel Rogov and Martin Field .
The Wine Advocate
- Robert Parker, an influential writer in the wine world, gives his selections of the month and offers subscriptions to his magazine.
- Richard Whetstone's wine articles, notes and commentary.
Tokyo Wine News
- Wine news, tasting notes and wine shopping info from Toyko.
Tom Cannavan's Wine Pages
- Wine educator and journalist from Glasgow, Scotland offers wine and restaurant reviews.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor