Submit a site
Alto Adige - Südtirol
Guides and Directories
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Garda Lake Wines - Lake of Garda Wine - Wine Growing and Producing Company - Wine Cellar
- Visconti is a wine growing and producing company that specializes in Garda Lake wines and has also got a wine shop where everyone can taste white wines, first of all Lugana Visconti.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The family has been in the wine business since Giovanni di Piero Antinori joined the Florentine Guild of Vintners in 1385. Well regarded, large producer of wines from Tuscany and Umbria.
- Wineries producing red, white, sweet, and special wines, olive oils, and Grappa.
- One of the oldest establishments in Franciacorta, Lombardy, located in carefully restored historical buildings. Also features cultural activities and a restaurant.
- Winery located in Vezza d'Alba, making Nebbiolo d'Alba, as well as other wines. News and presentation of the individual vintages.
- Located in Canelli, this long-established producer of Spumante presents a company history as well as product information.
- Producing a variety of wines from vineyards in the Friuli region. Details of their production, history and visiting information.
Cantina del Castello
- Winery in the Soave region, producing Soave Classico, Riserva and Recioto, among others.
Cantina del Redi
- Winery located in Siena, Tuscany, producing Montepulciano. Introduction to the business, product range and news articles.
- Award-winning winery in the Chianti region.
- Table and sparkling wines from Veneto. Site provides recipes and instructions on reading wine labels as well as information about the wines and winery.
- Located in Trentino, this winery produces red and white wines, sweet and sparkling wines, all Trentino D.O.C. Site offered in English, German and Italian versions.
- A guide to wine, food and travel in Tuscany from this winery at Montalcino. Site also provides information about their wines and estate.
Castello di Monterinaldi
- A tour of this estate in Radda, Chianti. Also photo gallery and a generous amount of background information on the wine region.
- Winery in Modena producing Lambrusco and a range of still table wines as well as balsamic vinegar.
- Producting wine in the Friuli area since 1896. Offering Merlot, Cabernet, Pinot Grigio and Spumante Friulano among others.
- Northern Italian wine producer offers a selection of sparkling wines from Prosecco and table wines, mainly from the Friuli region.
- Piedmontese producer of Dolcetto, Barbera and Pinot Nero. Background information on its wines and vineyards.
- Founded in 1950 and located in the province of Verona. Offers three different lines: Il Corbollaro, Le Muse and Casa Vinicola Danese.
Demarie Giovanni & Figli
- Located in Vezza d'Alba, in the Roero area, produces red and white wines. Introduction to the business, product range and news articles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor